eXg. Crush Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

Don't think much of your Marine Corps ball date lol
Ultra pic hax!
Was a pain to read the bio coz the text was stretched by the pics but well worth the read:)
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Haha thanks guys, I was going to make it about twice as big, but I was tired of writing and got lazy.

Just wanted to show some of these people what a "decent" bio is all about...

general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

looooong bio and going to a shooting range in pennsylvania i think i can shoot an m-16 better than ur whole squad :shock: :shock: and im only a shooting newbie :shock:
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

general icon wrote:looooong bio and going to a shooting range in pennsylvania i think i can shoot an m-16 better than ur whole squad :shock: :shock: and im only a shooting newbie :shock:

Heh, I'm a 3rd award expert biatch, bring it on!

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Heheh, very nicely done, and only because I've massively OC'd my 1337 sk337 rig was I able to download this without issue. :O. Nicely done. I would recommend copying all the raw text, to have as a security backup, JIC. Lotta work.

PuN
eXg. Tokealot1919
Inactive

Post by eXg. Tokealot1919 »

nice bio up man :D
Steam ID: Tokealot1919
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Dude Nice Bio!

:D... have 2 start working on mine soon!
general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

well im 17 and im a 1st award elite BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

NAVY SEAL SKILL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

....Shiplife...deserts....walking amongst those who don't speak your language.... Man I miss it sometimes... Somtimes.... :wink: Cool Bio man. It was great to see you Salad you PX Marine... I'll show you mine now that you've showed me yours... LOL. Good bio dude, and most definatley cool to know you. 8)
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

general icon wrote:well im 17 and im a 1st award elite BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

NAVY SEAL SKILL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he was in the marines for mad long. 3 separate awards. i have a feeling he's better..
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Pun: Yeah I planned the whole thing on my compy and wrote out all the links ect. before even putting it on the site. Then I slowly imported all the text. :lol:

Tokealot, Knox, Thank you thank you.

General Icon: What kind of training do you have?

Newstatic: Haha yeah dood, great to walk into the Marine Corps ball and having more ribbons then most of the Brass, and even some of the SSGT's. Just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. When I went through was def a good time to be a Marine. Glad to have met you too man, good times choppin it up wid ya hommie :wink:

MotionOne: Exactly :D

eXg. Mr. Pistol
OGame Alliance

Post by eXg. Mr. Pistol »

niceeeeeeeee....love those pics+ some new ones.....man that chic that broke your heart...she seemed like a real cutie man sry to here that.....i'm ready for another long story ...lol with some new pics man...hehe

Mr.P
MaryJayne!
Forum Groupie

Post by MaryJayne! »

Impressive.... he he... love the pics, looks like it's been a fun ride for you thus far... as much as you probally miss it I bet you're stoked to be free... lol...

I should force bob to post some of his cool shiznick too!

:D pure awesomeness from a cool cat :D
general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

as said before i am not the legal age for a soldier but my first time shooting an m-16 (among others like the ak-47 glock g3 british assault rifle etc i did pretty good on the first tries and i can honestly say they werent standard army targets but stuffed toys uhh anyway i did better than the hardcore rednecks that were there being a city man and i think i can match any soldier except navy seals when it comes to target practice because i have played an insane amount of fps games and i have developed a quick trigger finger and on some shooting games where acc counts i scored the highest on every game

so i think that gonna be training enuuf i assume(or hope :) )
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

well i will be shooting off m-16 soon im trying go to teh airforce this year hopefully by summer :wink:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Return to “BIOS”