eXg. Crush Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

general icon wrote:as said before i am not the legal age for a soldier but my first time shooting an m-16 (among others like the ak-47 glock g3 british assault rifle etc i did pretty good on the first tries and i can honestly say they werent standard army targets but stuffed toys uhh anyway i did better than the hardcore rednecks that were there being a city man and i think i can match any soldier except navy seals when it comes to target practice because i have played an insane amount of fps games and i have developed a quick trigger finger and on some shooting games where acc counts i scored the highest on every game

so i think that gonna be training enuuf i assume(or hope :) )

WOW. JUST WOW. AN FPS IS NOT REAL LIFE. AN FPS IS NOTHING LIKE REAL LIFE.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

u couldn't touch a navy seal there so high train thats we have the best soilders in the world.....u be shot down before u could count to 3 :roll:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

general icon wrote:as said before i am not the legal age for a soldier but my first time shooting an m-16 (among others like the ak-47 glock g3 british assault rifle etc i did pretty good on the first tries and i can honestly say they werent standard army targets but stuffed toys uhh anyway i did better than the hardcore rednecks that were there being a city man and i think i can match any soldier except navy seals when it comes to target practice because i have played an insane amount of fps games and i have developed a quick trigger finger and on some shooting games where acc counts i scored the highest on every game

so i think that gonna be training enuuf i assume(or hope :) )

Hehe ok first off I'm not a soldier, Marines are "warriors" and I'm not or will ever will be in the Army.

And second of all, having a fast trigger finger will destroy your accuracy shooting at 200, 300, and 500 yards. This is all done with Iron sights (no scopes).

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. Mr. Pistol wrote:niceeeeeeeee....love those pics+ some new ones.....man that chic that broke your heart...she seemed like a real cutie man sry to here that.....i'm ready for another long story ...lol with some new pics man...hehe

Mr.P

Yeah dude, she was the good one "that got away" very long story. If I ever come up to Canada and hang with you I'll have to tell it over a night of drinking....

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

MaryJayne! wrote:Impressive.... he he... love the pics, looks like it's been a fun ride for you thus far... as much as you probally miss it I bet you're stoked to be free... lol...

I should force bob to post some of his cool shiznick too!

:D pure awesomeness from a cool cat :D

Yeah, have bob post that sheeeot! Hehe, was a great time for me and im very proud of what I accomplished while in. Your a cool cat too, was awesome to hang with you guys those couple times.

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg.sukki wrote:well i will be shooting off m-16 soon im trying go to teh airforce this year hopefully by summer :wink:

Cool dude, the "ChairForce" is the way to go if you want to give out some golden showers to da women. Dont expect much disapline tho :lol:

BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

general icon wrote:looooong bio and going to a shooting range in pennsylvania i think i can shoot an m-16 better than ur whole squad :shock: :shock: and im only a shooting newbie :shock:
Bold words to a Marine man. A Marine's weapon is his life and his b***h. I'm sure Shawn could outshoot you with a blindfold on WITH iron sights. Yes a blindfold, that's how WE train... 8)
Boom! HEADSHOT

bob!
HOORAH! :o
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

umm... long enough? LOL :P :P
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

[s.A.b.]Sabooya wrote:umm... long enough? LOL :P :P

I might make it longer...... :lol:

eXg. Aqua
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Aqua »

my eyes hurt
eXg. Mr. Pistol
OGame Alliance

Post by eXg. Mr. Pistol »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:
eXg. Mr. Pistol wrote:niceeeeeeeee....love those pics+ some new ones.....man that chic that broke your heart...she seemed like a real cutie man sry to here that.....i'm ready for another long story ...lol with some new pics man...hehe

Mr.P

Yeah dude, she was the good one "that got away" very long story. If I ever come up to Canada and hang with you I'll have to tell it over a night of drinking....

YES YES.....man come in the summer....better eye candy ..lol.

SmokingSomeBeers
general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

since u guys dont no wat im trying to say jus forget everything
exg. ninjatalksho

Post by exg. ninjatalksho »

O damn i think i talked to you at quakecon
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

ninjats wrote:O damn i think i talked to you at quakecon