eXg. D!ggy Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
Diggy
Retired

eXg. D!ggy Bio

Post by Diggy »

Name: Ian Toole

Handle: D!ggy (short for GraveDigger)

Passed handles: GraveDigger, TimeParaDox, Eva unit - 01, and LiquidSpike.

Clans: :FoxHound:,{BOT},Cd/, =dCu=, XT| and three others that I can't remember. And now eXg.

Clans started :FoxHound:, =dCu=.

Hight: 5'9

Gaming Bio:
Sarted back in 2005, 2 months befor Quakecon '05. I was under the handle GraveDigger at the time, and I meet and played eXg.djgoogy, and teapot. teapot called me diggy at qcon. 3 weeks after quakecon 05' I changed my handle to D!ggy and I was a free agent, a killer for higher. I tried to get into clans before qcon but the all just stoped playing. Until I came across cd/ they gave me a chance. and I joined them in Nov. of 05'.

I spent my time becoming in cd/'s standards of an "Eilet" Player. Then they recruited Focus and Veloc1ty. By then I was training players in some of the areas that I knew. Afew months after Q4 came out I came to wog saying that maybe we should branch off into Q4.Wog gave the green light for it, so I'd try to get the other players involved in Q4. And I did got Veloc1ty, and focus, and about half of the clan involved in it.
After I've been playing for a year Quake 4 in motion I went to wog asking to start a sub divition in cd/ for Q4, Wog gave the green light I started working on it. And I got ahold of Veloc1ty and talked to him about how he felt about it he liked the idea. It was called the DeadCell Unit, d.c.u. for short. And I launched it with Veloc1ty, and Focus. Shortly after I launched the d.c.u. Wog appointed Focus head of the d.c.u.. Alot more wierd things came up as the d.c.u. went on. Qcon 06' rolled around, members of cd/ were pumped about some of our members going to Quakecon. Before I left I checked to conferm who was all going. And I was the only one. A solo mission to get the name and rep of cd/ out there to the public. I ripped a hole in the booths and the news got out about it and some one told wog. When I returned from Qcon 06' I heard how great I did there and some othere things. In late Aug early Sep, Wog told me that he was ending the d.c.u. because it wasn't going anywhere. about a week later Wog gave me head of the training for D3.

Sep 19 I left cd.

I started the =dCu= as a clan of it's own. 6 months later the clan ended.

2007:

At the end of the =dCu= Jen offered me to join XT|. I join XT| in high hopes of not being screwed. While the =dCu= was up and running, I heard of somethings concerning the d.c.u. in cd/. Heard that Wog wasn't giving me any cerdit for anything I did or worked on. He gave it to some other members. I knew something was going on because Wog didn't like it to much.... anyway.
While things were looking up in XT|, I went to Quakecon 07'. I looked at the list of people who were going and, I was again going solo, or I was solo when I got there. I made my name known when I was there playing the PMS booth and Dell/Alienware booth. I found and met 50.Kev and his brother.
Got back from Qcon '07 and talked to alpha and saying that a new site was being launched along side a "Pro Divistion" in XT|, alpha said that I was one of the top players he thought of to be in that divistion.

Fights started, members left. Afew months pasted then alpha left.

And here I am.

I like playing the drums, music, movies, don't watch alot of tv, I work at T.G.I. Fridays, as a host/food runner and soon be server. I love monoey and love getting money by any means. I love anima, or any thing that comes from Japan.
I love sleeping, love watching Doctor Who, like comic books alot Spiderman and Batman. I my free time when I not working or playing, I make costums, I'm working on my Batman one right now. But that'll take alot of money to fix and to get it done. Me and my brother love Halloween because we can messup the front yard, in a horror move style.

The music that i like are:
Rob Zombie (have all records)
Disturbed (have all records)
White Zombie
Slipknot (have all records)
NNN (have all records)
Offspring
Bush
Incubus
Linkin Park (have alll records)
Blue man group

Dave Mathus band/ solo
Prince
Weezer
Blink 182
Sum 41
The Killers
Muse
Chris Cornel
Nurvana
Stone Temple Pilots
Green Day
Sound Gardan
Audio Slave
Rage Against the Machian
System of a Down
No Doubt
Rasmus
Interpoll
Black tye Dynasty
Drowning Pool
Mudvain
Johnny Cash
Red Hot Chili Pepers

Just to name some....

Games playing:
Doom 3
Quake 4
ET:Qauke Wars

and soon to playing:

Gears of War
Crysis
UT3

So that about wraps this up. I hope you all have enjoyed this.

Thanks for reading.

D!ggy.

P.s. Dorkiz was the only one who got a picture of me. lol

Last edited by Diggy on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

Nice bio D!ggy :)
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

Nice bio man!Nice to meet you!
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

very nice bio you put up :)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Nice BIO Diggy.

PuN
Diggy
Retired

Post by Diggy »

Thanks, again!
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

I told you on Vent that you would make it into eXg. Diggy!!! IM A FRIGGIN LEET MIND READER!! I'm freaking out for you Diggy!! :lol: eXg isnt easy to get in to! you gotta know yer s**t and be an uber pawnzor.
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

nice bio diggy :D
Diggy
Retired

Post by Diggy »

O_O your right tyrant you called it! lol CREEPY!!!!

Thanks Missy glad to see you in!

Return to “BIOS”