eXg. Frag///aster Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

as long as it doesn't interfear with my season I wanna go really bad.. oh and here is a question is there gonna be any Doom 3 at aall??

Frag.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Figured I would update my bio since I haven't in a while.. this is my long time Girlfriend Amy.. we ahve been together a little over 5 years now.. Her mom just died so I am spending a lot of time with her.. she gave my Rig a cool nickname I would like to spray on the side of it.. MBOL = Metal Box Of Love.. hehe

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Nice dood, she a good looking girl. Does she play at all?

eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

okay well I tried to get her into Doom but she was like what the Hell IS BOOM???? LOL so I just said NM... recently we have been having problems. Not to many people know this but since I consider you guys some of my uber 1337 friends. you should know... clan mates have no secrets... LOL. so last week would have been 6 years... but I am a screw up sometimes... so we shall see what the future holds... I did however get some more pictures from this season in Vermont. This summer I spent the majority of my summer with the Vermont team in the US. Thrid division... however I didn't spend a few weeks with a first division club pwning newbs in Montreal called the Montreal Impact... Mr. P knows em... they didnt sign me but I plan on going to euro real soon to try my hand at football there... enjoy....

Long road trip and yes I sleep with my eyes open... don't want anyone nadeing my backside...

Me #3 up in Ontario....walkin to the pitch.

About to recieve a pass....

Myself and My player coach... Warming up and chatting about the game..

My teammates before our game...

Team meeting... Lets Grab up all the armor, and frag em near the corner flags,.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

One of the pictures I would like for my new bio...

Ducki]\[shotS
Forum Bot

Post by Ducki]\[shotS »

Wow!! ur left handed bro?
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

sooo did you win?
:lol:
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

yeah we won... hehe and yes I am left handed when it comes to gaming or holding a baseball bat or golf club... however I write right handed. :) I'm also left footed when it coems to soccer.. I'm all screwed up.. hehe

Frag.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Frag///aster wrote:yeah we won... hehe and yes I am left handed when it comes to gaming or holding a baseball bat or golf club... however I write right handed. :) I'm also left footed when it coems to soccer.. I'm all screwed up.. hehe

Frag.
ambidextrious!
:o bad spelling^
Ducki]\[shotS
Forum Bot

Post by Ducki]\[shotS »

eXg. Frag///aster wrote:yeah we won... hehe and yes I am left handed when it comes to gaming or holding a baseball bat or golf club... however I write right handed. :) I'm also left footed when it coems to soccer.. I'm all screwed up.. hehe

:mrgreen: So your Spam-adextris :mrgreen:
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Ducki]\[shotS wrote:

:mrgreen: So your Spam-adextris :mrgreen:
OWned~ :lol:

Return to “BIOS”