eXg. sabooya 2008 Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

eXg. sabooya 2008 Bio

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Yo, guys its eXg. sabooya, the hottest nerd ever!!! (this is soo gay bc exg is like 98% guys)
FAIL....
but seriously here is me senior year
Me like two days ago.
and now im stuck in between a couch....

I went to Monteray California(where I was born) in February. had a great time
LAST HALLOWEEN I WAS A ZOMBIE BALAGAHAGAH!!!!

About me: It all started for me years back before i could read, when i went to visit a relatives I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t remember if it was quake doom or half-life, but I was interested. My Uncle was playing the game and i was fascinated. Later on he gave me his SNES and showed me his new N64. Mario was my first real video game. Years later I decided i wanted my own PC. I currently was a CS:S addict again thanks to my uncle introducing me to HL:2. But I was constantly badgered by my family. I was using our main computer. I then worked all summer long until I had enough money to buy and build my very first computer. Along with it cam my intro into the tacticalgamer CS:S team. Slowly them being my first clan i developed other skills such as photoshop and webdesign. Then I eventually decided to leave the TG community for it had become rather covered with flames. I drifted for a while mainly playing CS:S. Then my cousin showed me doom 3. I was interested so i searched it up. I happened to be watching youtube and saw one of Matts videos, with the eXg Url. I still remember the feeling I got when i looked upon the green flashplayer with the common eXg sound. I felt at home. I eventually realized that the majority of the clan was Doom and quake based. Neither of the games I had. SO i went out and purchased doom3 a few days later. I started getting involved with eXg helping with logos signatures and websites furthermore developing my skills. I set up my own website with the help of MikeTMnT. And got involved in the modding community with help from crush.

eXg is my home and like I have said many times before i was ever in the clan, it will always be.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Oh my, sab shows himself!

Damn sab, you been lifting weights bro? (no homo)

gameover
Open Roster

Post by gameover »

3years in the clan and this is ur 1st?? bio haha well nice to see a face
Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Woa! What a beast machine :o Melt some butter on those hot BI's :lol: No, I'm not gai, I thought that was funny actually... ANYWAYYY :roll: Nice to see you finally :o
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

Very nice update Sab :D
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Very interesting bio. I didn't know you were a big CSS guy hehe.

Oh, and you NEED to teach me the way of the hair gel. I just started using it for the first time (at age 23), and I feel hopeless haha. I think it's kind of working though?
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Nice bio bro!!

So glad that I got to be part of the reason that drew you to us from the get-go! :D
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

well ive had a bio up before but I never had reaLLY ANY DECENT pics of me, and it was kinda short. This was actually a copy paste from the main exg site in my profile tehre, its hard to find... i was too lazy lastnight to type a new one. I'll prolly update this again with a longer bio of me.

and yah the bathroom shot lolz, I did this as a joke to one of my friends, cause im the hottest nerd ever lol...... :wink:
no I don;t lift weights im pathetic i stay in room all day lol

Return to “BIOS”