eXg. Pheon1x (i dont think i ever made a bio... lol)

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

eXg. D!ggy wrote:Nice Bio man! Hahaha I remember that pic, good times.... I'm sad to say that I wont be able to go this year I'll shoot for next year, not enough money to go.
Aww that sucks =[

wont be able to drop in for a little bit?
Diggy
Retired

Post by Diggy »

Sadly no... I'll miss Reping the clan this year I'm also gona miss fraging inperson. But moneys tight and my hands are tied, which is why I haven't been online much these past few months. Kinda of a combo of depresstion and being poor haha. But I'll try to make it out next year.
Come to think this will be me first Qcon I'd be missing since 05', which was my competitive start....but I've seem to have fallen out of grace in that respect, but that's ok. Also Dodgeing cd/ and other players that have it out for me, I was a target last year into this year so I've been laying low in the prosses, thinking about relaunching a new name besides D!ggy and Domino.
When I find a name I'll post it in the Clan only section....

!
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

People out to get you what?

Definitely not in person... :)

Anyone tried anything at Qcon I'd end up breaking their arms hehe :P
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

eXg. dorkiz wrote:People out to get you what?

Yeah D!ggy, no worries about any RL trouble. You should've seen g0tamm0 last year.. I made it obvious he was only moments away from a broken nose at any given moment.

:X
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

eXg. D!ggy wrote:....but I've seem to have fallen out of grace in that respect, but that's ok. Also Dodgeing ...... and other players that have it out for me, I was a target last year into this year so I've been laying low in the prosses, ...........
Well Diggy, I'm sort of in the same boat, and I'm sure others are as well. Economy has things upside down to a degree, so I hear you. As far as falling out of grace, or dodging anyone, hehe, let me just say something to that point. THAT, is a non-issue. Nothing would make me more proud to roll down there with you, and you can take that to the bank. If someone has an issue with you, then they have to deal with me first. No exceptions, no passes, no other way.

Just wanted to make sure that you understood that first and foremost. Don't make me sell one of my cats to the scientific experimentation labs for cash, for a flgiht, hehe, because I might just do that.

PuN
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

eXg. dorkiz wrote:People out to get you what?

Jeepers, I like your style Dorkiz. :)
Hehe, we got each others backs! 8)

I'm definitely planing on going some year. I will go before I die that's for sure :roll:
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
Diggy
Retired

Post by Diggy »

Thanks Guys! But I will change me name, but I'll use D!ggy in tournaments, but in public servers it's to much of a risk from cd/ players and others....
As far as people breaking peoples arms in my honor thanks, but I know a few things on how to mortaly hurt some one. But the attacks are random and they only come up when the name D!ggy comes up, then a flame war happens on a server, names like trader, back staber, and trader to the cause. You can ask Ruiner he was on the server when it started again on the D3 cd/ server. Then another happened on Q4 server a none cd player saying that you guys are tired of me, wanting me out of the clan I b***h to much. And other s**t, from random.... and that player was under you handle Pun.... Trash talking for a long time I was even followed from a few servers, ever since I temp changed to Domino it has subsided a bit. But it's only a matter of time before they know. One of them trash talking and following me was JH, or JohnnyH. I was grilled for 30+ minutes about this, saying I needed to kill myself I'd never amount to anything and I should just die, and some other s**t....

Like I said it started with me, it'll end with me.... no one can control what people do say or do all the time, tracking them down and giving them a stren talking to never help in the past with Alpha back in XT|.
So changing my name maybe the answer to all of it.... Or I may have to track them all down and beat the living s**t out of them I haven't decided.
But changing my name is a start. Kinda sad that my old comrades have turned there back on me, when it had nothing to do with them.... all the ones I helped get better become stronger players have no respect. But my real sucsess in cd/ was training Tyrant and phobia. They have become really strong players and I'm glad the are no longer with cd/.
The things I told them they took it to heart, and it's good to see they have gotten far with it......

This is my battle that I have may or may not have dragged this clan into. How I see it an attack on one of us is an attack on all of us, some may see it that way some may not that's ok. Some thing I have to deal with, my battle it's been going on for far to long.

I heard Wog is on his death bed, wondering if that was true or not?

!
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Sounds like 2-3 people that are stalking you on xfire or something and just talking s**t... Don't worry about it, man. Just ignore them and they'll stop when they realize you aren't even listening to them.

I've had a few people s**t talk to me online being e-tough, and then at Quakecon they try to be my best friend, because they aren't tough at all in person. :P
Diggy
Retired

Post by Diggy »

Well the thing it's not 2 or 3 players it's about 7+ players it's been a flame war since I left cd/ back in 06' this can't be helped. They are starting to pick up on my new name and I might have to leave eXg. to level all this off so I wont drag you guys down with me!

I'll make a post in the clan only to clear things up.
Ducki]\[shotS
Forum Bot

Post by Ducki]\[shotS »

:?
Diggy
Retired

Post by Diggy »

No one should be sad this is a fight that I have to end....
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

7+ is still nothing man. I received the same s**t from a lot of people in XT and friends of XT when I left them, and after a while they just gave up trying to talk s**t. I would just ignore them (or rape them) and stop playing them. Even now there are people I won't play in Q4 just because I don't want to play aliased people that will end up trying to talk s**t. It's drama I don't care to deal with.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Ok, Simply put we need to stop bashing /cd so much PUBLICLY. We don't want to start anything with them. I don't know if most of you are aware, but a lot of cd members still visit our site. I have been getting complaints such as; "its so far off base and its gonna cause issues eventually"
Id rather not see this blow up.
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

w00t my bio is a multi topic thread!! XDD w000t
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. Pheon1x wrote:w00t my bio is a multi topic thread!! XDD w000t
:P lol :P

Return to “BIOS”