Alliance with U.P.K

Public Ogame area, no sensitive info please :)

Should we have an alliance with U.P.K?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:44 am

YES
17%
NO
83%

Total votes: 6
plazayo
Forum N00b

Alliance with U.P.K

Post by plazayo »

What do you guys think about an alliance?
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

voted no, dont know any of you
Puddle
OGame Alliance

Post by Puddle »

@plazayo, an alliance must be beneficial to both parties. unfortunately, in this case, i believe it is too lopsided based on rankings/points.

U.P.K
alliance rank 73
members 39
total points 417.391
points per member 10.702
Yeti
OGame Alliance

Post by Yeti »

Nothing against them but I've voted no on this. I'm with Puddle it too lopsided. Would we gain anything from it ?
plazayo
Forum N00b

Post by plazayo »

We may be low ranked but we have alot of resorces and most of our players comand a very large fleet.
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

plazayo wrote:We may be low ranked but we have alot of resorces and most of our players comand a very large fleet.

lol....define large :)
plazayo
Forum N00b

Post by plazayo »

I THINK SOME OF OUR PLAYER COMAND AS MANY AS ANYWHERE FROM 100 TO 1000 SHIPS
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

No need for all caps man.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

plazayo wrote:I THINK SOME OF OUR PLAYER COMAND AS MANY AS ANYWHERE FROM 100 TO 1000 SHIPS
what type of ships?
send me a message in ogame.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

lawl
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

plazayo, I appreciate you taking the time to come to our forums, which are much better than the IN game messaging system. Many times people contact us in game, but never make the rest of the effort in coming here. Perhaps the vote might have been a little premature, but you have to start somewhere.

Generally speaking, the EXG Alliance doesn't ally or NAP with any other Alliances, unless there is are mutual gains. Points, fleets, and experience/dedication do come into play. Now I think that we should further investigate this, as I"m not sure we know much about your alliance yet. Our wing is also very commited to the game, and opens other options as well.

PuN
RA\/ID
Forum Junkie

Post by RA\/ID »

I gotta say no... they simply have too many other allies. Of which incluude SDS_TW (post war + a HUGE alliance)
E.V.I.L
PDS
HGD
S.I
U.A
N.A.Q
DMM
USC

as welll as pacts with
SERB AO (I dun like them but I cant speak for the whole alliance)
SDS
P42 (def dont like...I personally had heated relations)
P42_TW(same as above ^)
BKB (HUGE alliance and many raids)
NSA_GAF

a lot of these are both raiding and cold enemy targets...The last thing I would want is to get tied up in these alignments or force your alliance into a decision making spot where you would have to choose b/w two allies. Not to mention with all your allies together it takes a lot of HUGE profitable areas out. If we hit our usual raids your allies may try to pressure you. Now I understand the seek for strong allies but I fear you may have come knocking at the wrong door my friend. We tend to make too many enemies, and frankly I'm afraid that your 1000 ship fleets wont help us the way we would need it too.
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

As leader of the wing, I am going to be as blount as possible. We were in a war with SDS_TW I dont think an allinace with the wing would help either. We dont like to alliance with big alliance.
plazayo
Forum N00b

Post by plazayo »

The leader of my alliance would like me to tell you that many of our players are in the top 1000. We have 40 members all growing very fast. THE PRESIDENT ALSO HAS MANY POWERFUL CONTACTS WHO ALSO COME TO HIS AID IN THE TIME OF NEED.
ALLIE STATUS WOULD ALSO BE GOOD AS THE U.P.K ARE A VERY WELL KNOWN ALLIANCE IN UNI 12
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

Like I said before, no need for all caps man.

Return to “OGame Public Chat”