Updated: Fleet Calculator V1.3

Public Ogame area, no sensitive info please :)
Kumori
Forum Regular
Location: South Jersey, don't worry, I don't like you either.

Updated: Fleet Calculator V1.3

Post by Kumori »

I've been bored of using traditional calculators to decide what I am going to do with my resources when in regards to my fleet. So I made an excel document to judge what I can do with my res, or what I need to make a specific fleet.

V1.1 - Max Fleet Table Sheet, Fleet Wanted Table Sheet. Could calculate how much money you needed for a given fleet, or how big a fleet could be when it comes to a single unit type, with a given money ammount.

Click here for download v1.1

UPDATE V1.3 - Same as v1.1 but cleaned up view, and added Defensive units. Only had time to add in Max Defense Table Sheet, but will update in time.

Click here for download v1.3

If you have any suggestions on what should be re-arranged, also if thereis anything you think I should add, just tell me.

Expectations:
-Better view, maybe more simplified and organized.
- Wanted Defense Table Sheet
- Point values
- Construction time/ end of construction time according to your timezone/current time.

If you see any problems, any innacuracies [although I highly doubt you will find anything inaccurate], or if you have a suggestion. Anything at all will be taken constructively. I'm eventually going to convert it to HTML, and I'll add it to my website [still under construction].
Last edited by Kumori on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PS Tutorials: [x]
Kumori
Forum Regular
Location: South Jersey, don't worry, I don't like you either.

Post by Kumori »

*bump*

Just wanted to get my calculator out there, it's almost done. I've been busy lately but in the next few days I'll have it completed.

I have a question though, has anyone actually downloaded it, and if so, have they used it/ do they use it often?

PS Tutorials: [x]

Return to “OGame Public Chat”