Easy Moonshot

Public Ogame area, no sensitive info please :)
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

:?
Fleetsaving ftw
Kumori
Forum Regular
Location: South Jersey, don't worry, I don't like you either.

Post by Kumori »

I did fleetsave and he phalanxed me. It's bloody christmas, I don't have time to watch my fleet at all times. I'm in Florida with family

PS Tutorials: [x]
gordyzx9r
Forum N00b

Post by gordyzx9r »

Kumori wrote:I did fleetsave and he phalanxed me. It's bloody christmas, I don't have time to watch my fleet at all times. I'm in Florida with family
First off, you're the proverbial definition of an ass hat.

Fri Dec 26 2008 22:22:23 Megatron Kumori Sat Dec 27 2008 22:22:23 Heavy insult
12-26 06:07:17 Kumori [1:204:5] no subject answer
Oh you cunt sucker. YOU f*****g CUNT. It's f*****g christmas and you f*****g crashed me. Do you have any common decency? Any at all? You god damn cunt bag. That's a month of progress just f*****g destroyed you dickhead. Your attack will not go unanswered.
12-26 06:22:45 Kumori [1:204:5] no subject answer
Dude you took over a months worth of time away from me. All that time it's taken me to build up those light fighters and s**t so I don't have to deal with phalanx hits as often.

And you couldn't have waited until TOMORROW? ON CHRISTMAS DUDE?
12-26 06:29:08 Kumori [1:204:5] no subject answer
I'm sorry but I actually have a life. So unlike you, I can't be on oGame 26/7. It's freaking christmas dude. You're going to be such a dick to someone? I really hope you don't think this will go unanswered, and no, it won't be from me, or from any single person. I'm not in an alliance because I don't like this alliances mission statement, but I've got a lot of friends in there.

Say hi to them for me, won't you?
And today I get probed from G1 by Freedom Fighter, and since no one ever probes me I kinda figured why he did that.
12-26 22:29:50 eXg-freedomfighter [1:37:10] no subject answer
yeah back off please i get mean when people mess w/ my friends

Kumori, what you did wasn't fleet saving. Like I told you in my PM to you (even after you sent that first PM) you made a mistake by going on a long harvest mission (especially in G2 of all places...you live in a bad neighborhood, lots of moons around). You should have done a deployment between two of your planets there. You really need to learn what a phalanx can and can't see. Had you done a deployment (like I said in the PM) you could have recalled the fleet (had you bothered to login) rendering it invisible to a phalanx (but not 100% safe :) )

And speaking of coordinates:

1:204:5 Chikyuu ( Kumori )
2:235:6 Dosei ( Kumori )
2:235:7 Tennousei ( Kumori )
2:235:8 Kaiousei ( Kumori )
2:263:4 Kasei ( Kumori )
2:263:5 Mokusei ( Kumori )
2:263:6

That is really dumb colony placement, you are way to congested and it makes it easier for people to farm you. Which BTW, we're doing since you're going on the white ban vacation. For instance, lets say you screw up and aren't able to login...all your planets are so close together that someone close to one of those 235 or 263 slots could farm each of those 3 planets 6 times in one day. Also, when and if you ever rebuild a fleet...it's not to hard to figure out where you're keeping said fleet.

And don't play the 'I have a life card' with me, this is the only online game I play, and I think I play it pretty well. My kids had settled down for the evening and it was time for me to play....

I hope you rebuild, and that you come to enjoy the game; but be warned that if you act like an asshat and send PMs like that to people you're gonna be labeled a farm.

And Freedom Fighter, or anyone else for that matter, if you condone Kumori's remarks and have issues with this hit then come get some. I'll be waiting... :twisted:
gordyzx9r
Forum N00b

Post by gordyzx9r »

I think Freedomfighter is all talk and no bark to tell the truth. You should really be careful who you threaten to be honest. I mean rank 597 threatening a guy ranked in the top 100 please. This is a battle you can't win.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Gordy thanks for stopping by, the posts, and the PM. I'm going to handle this internally now. Thanks for the heads up.

PuN
gordyzx9r
Forum N00b

Post by gordyzx9r »

gordyzx9r wrote:I think Freedomfighter is all talk and no bark to tell the truth. You should really be careful who you threaten to be honest. I mean rank 597 threatening a guy ranked in the top 100 please. This is a battle you can't win.
um...that's odd. I didn't post that. :?
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

gordyzx9r wrote:
gordyzx9r wrote:I think Freedomfighter is all talk and no bark to tell the truth. You should really be careful who you threaten to be honest. I mean rank 597 threatening a guy ranked in the top 100 please. This is a battle you can't win.
um...that's odd. I didn't post that. :?
Check your PM's.
Kumori
Forum Regular

Post by Kumori »

I'm not defending what I'm saying, but I wasn't completely levelheaded. I was a little tipsy from 6 or 7 pina coladas and I was a little mad I didn't get much for christmas.

Seeing that on ogame wasn't something to brighten my mood.

Yes, I did post those messages, but I was furious. I only have a few months under my belt and about a month of it was just slashed away. Going to a GO is just %^*&# though. Are you really that pigheaded to go to a game operator because someone cursed you out?

I didn't ask freedomfighter to call you out. I was letting him know that I'm not going for a moon because I got smashed. He asked for your coords so I gave em to him.

Kumori
Forum Regular

Post by Kumori »

Well, I'm probably going to end up deleting my 12 acct and going to a different uni. I'm too low of a level to do s**t in the 12 acct and I keep getting bombarded. This definitely isn't the first time I've been smashed pretty badly.

And I know what a fleetsave is, but I didn't have time to sign back in before it got there, and then recall it. Assuming that I don't know is very pigheaded. Just because I'm a low rank doesn't mean I'm not knowledgeable.

And I know that when I get back from this stupid white ban that I'll be farmed out the ass. I'm not going to have a single cent on any of my planets. I owe freedomfighter some res he spotted me, and now I'm flat broke again. Managing 2 accts is too much for me, I've got other obligations.

So, when I'm back from whiteban I'm deleting my uni12.

gordyzx9r
Forum N00b

Post by gordyzx9r »

Kumori wrote: Going to a GO is just %^*&# though. Are you really that pigheaded to go to a game operator because someone cursed you out?
You went way over the top.
I didn't ask freedomfighter to call you out. I was letting him know that I'm not going for a moon because I got smashed. He asked for your coords so I gave em to him.
FF doesn't phase me, but since no one ever probes me I kinda figured what was up. I've talked to Punisher and Phenom before and you weren't acting in a sporting respectful manner as I've known eXg. to be and wanted to make sure they knew you're an ass hat so eXg.'s name wouldn't be dragged into the mud.

And if you're going to send someone some coordinates, use Game Stats and send them all.
Kumori wrote:And I know what a fleetsave is, but I didn't have time to sign back in before it got there, and then recall it. Assuming that I don't know is very pigheaded. Just because I'm a low rank doesn't mean I'm not knowledgeable.
Your knowledge is lacking then...

You were on the return end of a harvest mission...you can't recall that.

Like I said before, if you don't have a moon...the only safe method of fleet saving is using deployments. Never fleet save by using harvest from a planet, or lengthy attack/transport/espionage missions.
And I know that when I get back from this stupid white ban that I'll be farmed out the ass.
We have pics, would you like them for your scrap book?
Managing 2 accts is too much for me, I've got other obligations.
Me too, that's why I've only ever played this account and in this universe.
So, when I'm back from whiteban I'm deleting my uni12.
Sorry to see you go. But the same mistakes you made here will follow you wherever you go unless you learn the mechanics of the game.
Kumori
Forum Regular

Post by Kumori »

I like how you keep coming back to humiliate me. Are you done yet?

Again, I know how to properly fleetsave, but I had to do something to keep the average no-moon joe from being able to get me. I didn't have time to deploy-recall. I didn't even get the message of being attacked until a few hours after I got hit, if you hadn't noticed.

Again, I'm knowledgeable in the game, but I don't have the freaking time anymore.

As it turns out I was completely trashed. I was talking to my cousins and I seriously understimated how much I drank. I'll have to make note not to play games and things if I'm going to be drinking, I guess you live and learn.

So I'm drunk, get destroyed on oGame, so I curse him out and now have no chance in eXg.

Screw it, I'm going to my other uni.

And you seriously need to stop saying that I need to learn the mechanics of the game. That's what I do. I understand what I'm doing. Whenever I play a game, I delve deeper then I need to. In WoW I'm doing a s**t load better then the normal person would because I understand how to play the game.

So please stop saying I need to learn the bloody mechanics to the game, because it's really starting to irritate me because you don't know exactly how much I know. Judging by your insults, by a longshot too.

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

hes not insulting you even with the content of YOURE messages hes
still trying to guide you but youre pride gets in the way oif seeing that
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Kumori, I think you're looking at this the wrong way. I can speak from experience if I got messages like you sent, hehe, I'd probably come back and make a point. Drunk or not, wacked or not, sending messages like you did, generally only work to make things worse.

Gordy aint all bad, and whether you believe it or not, even after having received your messages, he is giving good fleet saving tips. Basically that's the best case in OGame. If someone hits you, it sucks, but they don't have to send you any messages, help, tips, anything. So when someone "gifts" you how they were able to hit you, that's a bonus. I lost 9k+ ships in one shot, but I was cool with the attacker, as the mistake, was MINE, and after talking to him, not only did he tip me off, to my n00bish mistake, we never had another issue.

I don't know about you, but that was alot of fleet at the time, and yes, I was pissed. Because I chose to take the "hard" road, ie., congraulate him, start chatting with him, I actually won on the deal.

Would hate to see you leave 12 over a hit, because it's happened to all of us. Not having time to OGame, or run multiple accounts, is very understood, and if that is the reason, then no one can beat up on you for that. I strongly recommend, sticking it out in 12 if you have the time, do some Deploy/Recall's untill you get your moon, and have fun.

PuN
Yeti
OGame Alliance

Post by Yeti »

It's really easy,

If you don't have the time over christmas to look after your fleet go into Vacation Mode, that way you don't have to worry about your fleet and you can drink as much as you like.

And if a little hit like this is going to make you quit look at the hit pun took and I lost my account to a perm ban and we are still here playing this GAME.

You win some you lose some
Kumori
Forum Regular

Post by Kumori »

I understand that I should have handled myself differently but yes, I've got too much going on. I thought I could handle this vacation break, but I can't be online as often as I'd like and I got smashed. Combination of about 14 shots as someone who is underweight will do that to you. It's not so much as losing the fleet or whatever, it's the fact that it was on christmas. I was just furious he attacked me on christmas.

I'm going on vacation for my uni12 probably for a while until I can manage it better. It'll be a lot better once I graduate this year, and I'll be able watch it a little more tediously and I won't have to worry about it.

Thanks for the tips.

[P.S. yes, my pride gets in the way too often. I'm too stubborn to ever let down on something, you'll find that.]

Return to “OGame Public Chat”