My Apology.......

Taking TEAM, to the next level.

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

My Apology.......

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

This is my Apology to you guys for not being around for practice & Play since the games release... i've been busy'er than a whore with a Pimp on Testosterone: :lol: but just wanted you guys to know i will be showing up for pracitce this weekend 100% guarantee i'll be there :)

Am SERIOUS as a STROKE in Maintaining THIS QUAKE WARS TEAM!!

just wanted you guys to know... also guys... update & post in the practice thread if you plan to make it or not :idea:

ya boi!
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

This Sunday, im about 75% sure i can make it.
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

It's all good, I've missed some time too, got to play all the maps with mike tonight, was fun
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Jago your the man dude, thats really all I have to say. Keep the high spirits, much love for ya and the fam.

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:Jago your the man dude, thats really all I have to say. Keep the high spirits, much love for ya and the fam.
awee thanks Crush :oops: ... NO! YOU the MAN>>> you already know that :D

ya boi
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehehe, like you need to apologize Jag. :)

I look forward to really giving this one a shot, with you, Ruiner, and MikeTnmT and whoever else is doing it. The full version is well, a whole lot better IMO. I had no clue wtf I was doing, after only playing the one from the demo, but all I can say is WOW. If we are going to get this on, eXg style, then we should start soon.

PuN

Return to “Quake Wars ET”