Team R3ckless gets owned:

Taking TEAM, to the next level.

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Team R3ckless gets owned:

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Well i was looking at the Scores so far in the GameSpot Qw tournament & it appers team R3ckless suffered a 6-0 defeat to Team eXile. Team R3ckless were Scoreless, Wow a team that seemed so relentless & very sure of what it is they needed to do to get the job done found there selfs sniped as they headed down the hill once they left there spawns :lol: LOL!

Team Exile went on to win there next match as well which leaves them in the finals to take on Team HOt... I cant wait to see the out come of that.

The finals are held today Live on Game Spot Tv..

All in all goes to show that even team r3ckless had A $hit load of things they needed to know & learn as well..2 shay :wink:
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Good to hear, lol but at the same time that really says we need to practice :D

I'm still trying to get a hold of the game. I was doing great this morning but the network connection froze and it didnt save my stats :(

eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

It takes a while for he stats to update ont he stats site and it should save them to the persistant stats whilst a game is in progress.

You could have been playing on an unranked server?
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

wow...i am w/ crush. if we got slammed that bad and then they got slammed that bad...we seriously need some practice :) game is still 'new' tho, we will get it
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehehe word on that Vel. But, I think that it does bring things into perspective. Always someone better. Hehehe.

Glad they went down though, hehe, shhhh. GLOTR. Woooops, wrong game, ummmm, BLNT (Better Luck Next Time). :)

PuN
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

HOT will roflstomp eXile

Return to “Quake Wars ET”