ET:QW Ownage screens

Taking TEAM, to the next level.

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

see now, right when I turned around the corner, my first instinct was "someones disarming the explosives", but at the same time I said that's one of our guys, while thinking through all that s**t, I fired 1 shot right away & right when your name appeared. i couldn't help laughing, but f**k... i screwed up bad haha
Phobos
Forum Groupie

Post by Phobos »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:see now, right when I turned around the corner, my first instinct was "someones disarming the explosives", but at the same time I said that's one of our guys, while thinking through all that s**t, I fired 1 shot right away & right when your name appeared. i couldn't help laughing, but f**k... i screwed up bad haha
I liked the part where you had the data brain and (to me) you looked absolutely clueless as to where to take it. Then distance was like "you know where to take it" "follow me" and I just started laughing, rolled my eyes, then we all died behind a building not remotely close to where we were supposed to deliver it.
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

I liked owning a couple of the maps in like 6 mins and you were on the other team going wtf!

lol
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

Phobos wrote:
eXg. Ruiner wrote:see now, right when I turned around the corner, my first instinct was "someones disarming the explosives", but at the same time I said that's one of our guys, while thinking through all that s**t, I fired 1 shot right away & right when your name appeared. i couldn't help laughing, but f**k... i screwed up bad haha
I liked the part where you had the data brain and (to me) you looked absolutely clueless as to where to take it. Then distance was like "you know where to take it" "follow me" and I just started laughing, rolled my eyes, then we all died behind a building not remotely close to where we were supposed to deliver it.

hahahahahhaha, i felt stupid too
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

But also I had a game last night where I completed ALL of the objectives, about 4 + respawns ;]

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Nice man, I knew you'd jump in on this one with your BF2 experience. :)

PuN
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

the big difference from qw to bf2, is that it's a lot easier to die. it's pretty much impossible to stay alive unless you're inside away from all the unexpected deployables and vehicles. that's with 20+ people
Phobos
Forum Groupie

Post by Phobos »

Well that was certainly a couple of good games.

I hate being on the receiving-end of those rape-sessions though; I'm trying to get to the explosives to disarm them and the next second the mining laser is already constructed.. hell with that. Lol.

I also hate it when I end up having to do all the work (or so it seems, when my team has a negative IQ) but I try not to complain; it just gets my rank up :)
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

I love inserting my flier drones into you :)
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

Will you guys be on tonight at all?
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

eXg. Veloc1ty wrote:Will you guys be on tonight at all?
YES!
Phobos
Forum Groupie

Post by Phobos »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:
eXg. Veloc1ty wrote:Will you guys be on tonight at all?
YES!
Yup yup. We should organize an 'etqw' night just for the hell of it, get a team going :)

Speaking of which, if you guys do fill an official ETQW squad, will you host a server?

edit: YES, I gained a rank :D
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

Camel has an et:qw server we can use all night from 5pm ish.
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

two more from tonight

Return to “Quake Wars ET”