ET:QW - Best and worst maps

Taking TEAM, to the next level.

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

Phobos
Forum Groupie

ET:QW - Best and worst maps

Post by Phobos »

Or rather your favorite and least favorite maps, and why.

I'm bored, so I figured why the hell not start a topic like this.

Favorite- VOLCANO:

It seems very balanced to me and it really depends on the teamwork on either team. I think it also has to do with sort of the assault vs. defense of a castle-like fortress. Not to mention that it's one of the few maps that I not only do well on both teams, but enjoy it very much (my score as a medic is always the highest on that map, and my shotgun kills go way up)(and as an infiltrator I always get a free hack).

Least Favorite - OUTSKIRTS:

Or whatever the hell that new jersey map is called. I can't stand the first part as the GDF when you have limited fire support, and usually your team is running around like headless chickens and no one is ever really repairing the mcp. It's always unorganized or scattered to me, and I won't even get into the goddamn power lines when flying the anasi. The end isn't so bad, and I love the foggy environment, just not the play on that particular map.

Anyone else?
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

Least Favorite: Ark

I absolutely hate this map. If you are strogg it is so boring to attack and destory the generator, and if you are GDF it is so easy to defend you end up walking around doing nothing. And the bio-dome is stupid. Hate this map lol. I hate Quarry too.

Favorite Map: Area 22 I guess

Other than a couple I really like all the maps and think they are all well balanced. But Area 22 I really like. Fun to play on both sides.
Snowy
Forum Bot

Post by Snowy »

Favorite: Refinery, Island or Volcano.

Least Favorite: Slipgate... first objective is pretty hard for GDF, and if you're strogg you don't really do much accept babysit the slipgate.
The Amazing portfolio of Austin Milner - Artstin.com
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

fav at the moment - quarry

least - slipgate & outskirts

Return to “Quake Wars ET”