Help!!!

Taking TEAM, to the next level.

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

CaMeL
Doom 3

Help!!!

Post by CaMeL »

Ok, so whenever i enter a server for the first time this usually never happens but whenever we finish a map and a new one loads this happens.

Does anyone know of a fix? Yes i have the newest patch, and thats when it started. I really dont want to reinstall but i will do what i need to do.

<edit> also, i have been playing this game for 3 weeks now and i can not get promoted. I am finishing objectives and i make sure that i am on a ranked server. Any ideas?

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Wow, you talking about the BIG text ?? Hehehe, maybe we can make OURS do that. :)

I haven't seen or heard of that yet, but I'll check. As far as rankings, it took me a long time just to move up. I filter bot, full, and empty servers, and search by ranked only.

PuN
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

well i have figured it out. I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 pro 128mb. And ati nor dell supplies a vista driver. If i switch resolution in game, it will clean up the text a little, if i do it a couple times its totally gone.

I'm switching back to xp on the machine tomorrow.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

eXg. CaMeL wrote:I'm switching back to xp on the machine tomorrow.
:)

Gotta love the easy fixes.

PuN
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

ya but i think my real problem is my primary machine (when not at work) is my laptop. My desktop at home is crap.

Return to “Quake Wars ET”