Taking TEAM, to the next level.

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

CaMeL
Doom 3

So....

Post by CaMeL »

Do we have an official etqw squad?

If so, whos in it?

If not, should we start one, and who wants to be in it?

I have been wanting to get some practice in because that last scrimage was eye opening.
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

I definitely want in. I'm already good at the killing aspects; I just need to learn the teamwork and map layout.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

well i definitly want to be in also.

My point of the post is to established what contacts to make for practicing, etc.

I am a very organized person and well it apparently spills over in my gaming world too. If i am stepping on any toes please let me know.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

hecka yes we do.

phenom is on it.
but guys...tell me when we are starting to actually get serious with qw so that i can start playing again.
Phobos
Forum Groupie

Post by Phobos »

The competitions in etqw are heating up as of late too, just so you all know.

Lots of new clans are springing up, and a few old ones are adopting quake wars (ss for example, which we scrim'd against). There are about a dozen semi-serious clans now, and growing. Lots of scrims every day. I have my connections :)
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

i blame mike for my lack of qw play, mofo went morning on me. 8)

just been busy, but yeah we have a qw squad, nobody ever comes on ventrilo to play together
Phobos
Forum Groupie

Post by Phobos »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:i blame mike for my lack of qw play, mofo went morning on me. 8)

just been busy, but yeah we have a qw squad, nobody ever comes on ventrilo to play together
I see everyone on at different times, and yup, silly mike always on right when i get off.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

so are weekends at certain times open for everyone to practice. We need to get some practicing in. I have been pretty devoted to etqw lately and am wanting to prove to everyone what exg really has when it comes to the etqw realm. So everyone present times and lets agree.
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

i'm mostly avail from 6pm till about 3am on everyday. i may over sleep on dialysis days which are mon wnd fri
ss-elixir
Forum N00b

Post by ss-elixir »

Hi guys,

Good luck on your etqw team. The more the merrier! :D

Anyway let us know if you guys feel like getting some games in.

elix
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

am in for practice to guys just as soon as a offical practice time is posted.. I'll be there for the clan.. just like always.. just let me know guys for am very buzy at times thats why i cant play very offten but i can make practice's for the clan..

Jago

Return to “Quake Wars ET”