Where my boys at?

Taking TEAM, to the next level.

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Where my boys at?

Post by eXg. Phenom »

What do you guys think of starting the QW team again? I think when we had it started last time we only got one good scrim in, and we played in a competition.
So Snowy is gone :(
Mike is probably too busy, plus he's back in England. :(
I haven't seen D!ggy in months. :(
But, we still have me, Camel, Punisher, Jago, Missy, Ruiner and I Apo.

Team?

-Apo
-Camel
-Jago
-Missy
-Phenom
-Punisher
-Ruiner

Let's Bring Back The Good Ol' Days.

Image :)
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GETS THIS GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowy
Forum Bot

Post by Snowy »

good luck with it guys
The Amazing portfolio of Austin Milner - Artstin.com
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

i've got other things at the moment, distance is doing music all attention on that plus ryver & courtney. apo is team leader of etqw talk to him into getting it going see what he's up to, he was talking about a server ++
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Sounds like a plan Phenom. I'll have to re-install, patch, and get some action going on. :)

PuN
eXg. Mezzfit
Forum Bot

Post by eXg. Mezzfit »

I'll come play with you guys but I just installed this like yesterday, so I kinda suck. lol
Damn, I was blinded by science.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

I thought distance wasnt with exg anymore?
RA\/ID
Forum Junkie

Post by RA\/ID »

c'mon you guys what the h3ll is going on with this...this was one of the few games I was decent at and can play at phenom's. get the team rolling, you all are slacking. Isnt this EXG?? The extreme gamer's clan...well...where are all you gamers. (dont you dare say I dont have time because if you have time to play wow or warsow or any other games (hell if you play ogame fs) you can get your sorry asses in game. :D But really you guys. When I first applied (btw that app is still pending :wink: ) you all had 6-7 teams and they were all rolling. Then around x-mas time I saw it all die out, people either were playing by themselves in games, or they simply werent playing games OR they went looking somewhere else for a team. QWET is one of my favorite FPS for the computer thats the only reason I posted this on here. I do not mean to disrespect any of you or the clan and i do respect the fact that you all have RL issues. BUT I only see handfuls of people consistently representing the glorious tag. And hardly ever in the same game at once. The people see only one of your members (maybe 2-3 at a a time). I know in CoD4 I believe the minimum team on the protect/disable the bomb mission you need 4 players. This isnt just some tag that make people say kool hes in a clan. It means youre in a CLAN a TEAM, and you all should be out there teaming it up... That jdoesnt mean everyone says RAVID youre right and hop back into games for a week or two then pull out. That mean You keep playing...when a game starts to lose its fun go to a different one, hell theyre all FPS so they are similar at least. make instead of a ton of teams make a few teams then rotate the teams from game to game. Now as for people wwho dont have the game, well there are two options...go buy it, or you all can do what you did for crysis and buy games for everyone. I know D3 and Q4 are what built this clan (unfortunately I suck at both) but hey times chnge and so do the games. So you all make small mobile teams and rotate them around that way people dont get rusty in other games AND the games never lose their luster.

just an idea sorry for the monologue
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

well i actually got it installed last night. I have to turn everything off for me to run it on my laptop be we are good.

I am ready when the rest of you are. Oh and I have the practice server ready! I only turn it on when requested and only between the hours of 6pm - 6am CST.
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

eXg. CaMeL wrote:I thought distance wasnt with exg anymore?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Mike is gone??when??
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. FroggY wrote:
eXg. CaMeL wrote:I thought distance wasnt with exg anymore?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Mike is gone??when??
Mike is in eXg, I heard he was busy with his band.
I remember talking to him about his band one time, but i never knew it was as time consuming as it is. Miss Mike talking about his son Ryver, cute little kid. :D *studio audience says awwwww*
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I could use a break, once I get off the craptop and back onto my rig. I think QW could be that break. :)

PuN
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

Ive got to buy the game later on after i get my parts bought :P

Return to “Quake Wars ET”