UT3 Demo released

Everything UT3 and more
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

loads of fun this game is...Weapons has sort of taken on this... hmm almost cartoonish feel to them now.. like the flak cannon feels so much different now, Its like its gumified or some s**t now, the shots from it looks likes it shoots out balls of bubble yum out at ur ass now :) but hey the FLAK CANNON do looks a whole lot better now, thats for sure ... The bio Gun sucks more than ever now & the Rocket L. was far better in the other installments hands down... but OVer all to be honest the game rocks, played me some deathmatch for a hole hour & it was fun.. i just hate what they've done to certain weapons... & regardless i STILL LOV MY SWEET,SWEET,SWEET FlAK CANNON :arrow: no matter what EPIC does to it...

& i loke it better than COD! " THERE I SAID IT " :lol:

8) j GO
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

the rockets are a dead on shot no splash damage.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Is anyone else unable to bind their mouse 5 button?

Whenever I try to set it to something it comes up as mouse 4... which really sucks. :?
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

remember its a "beta demo" :) think theyll fix a lot soon ^^

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

at least you guys can play it. I have updated my DX 9 and vid card drivers, and monitor to be able to handle 100 hrz. I dunno wtf is going on, except everytime I go to load the game. I get the UT3 screen that it shows you as you are loading, and then either there Whamo. or it waits till i get to the menu screen then Whamo, My monitor goes into safe mode., and I have to reboot my computer to see again.

So I can't play with you guys. I have tried many different things. I am guessing that it for whatever reason isn't liking my hardware setup. so I guess its more Painkiller untill I get this figured out. bah.

Return to “Unreal Tournament”