Team eXg

Call of Duty 4
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Team eXg

Post by eXg. Phenom »

*Important*

If you want to be considered for The Call of Duty: World at War eXg team, YOU MUST start practicing now on the BETA.
Once the CAL season starts we will be playing, we will NOT wait till mid-season like we did 8 months ago.
If you are not ready to play on the CAL team by the time the CAL starts, you will not be included on the rosters for each week UNTIL you are ready.

The Direct Link to The BETA Download can be found here:

http://gamedaily.newaol.com/pub/COD-WAW-Beta-Setup.exe

If you have XP and encounter a missing file problem, the fix can be found here:

http://callofduty5.tv/files/dxwebsetup.exe

*you must reboot computer after installing the fix in order for it to take effect*

Today me and Camel were playing in a server today, and were not the only clans who are starting early. There were other pairs of two clan-mates in the servers we were in as well.
This season our goal is to form a team early on, that can be dedicated to making the practices and who can show up to have fun. It's all about having fun. Last season we made it all the way, and lost the game that would have put us in the playoffs, lost it by 1. Afterwards we realized how strong we grew as team throughout the months we were together, and I plan to make an even bigger and stronger team this year. We await the arrival of Ersatz, who led our team last year, who is willing to lead it again.
So far we have a handful of members who have the BETA and are preparing for the cod5 team, but the handful grows every day. Soon it will take someone like Jago with some big ass hands to hold all the players on the team :)

Whoops forgot to mention:

Register on www.callofduty.com and you will receive a Beta Key. It's super easy, so do it. 8)
Xfire does not support the Beta, but thats what Vent is for.
The new COD5 BETA channel, where you can find anyone and ask them what server there in, or for the ip, is now up. Come on innn :P

<---Reply to this IF and only IF you have the BETA installed and/or are willing to join the COD5 team.

TEAM:
- Phenom
- Chaos
- Jago
- Camel
- Lucky-Shot
- DeathRow
- Pheon1x
- Ru1ner
- Will...lol.
- ErsatZ

Thanks guys :)
Last edited by eXg. Phenom on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
gameover
Open Roster

Post by gameover »

Downloading mofo 8)
Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

you know im in
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

Yea im in on this...

I gota get this game when it comes out

XD :D :D
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

I'm going to download the beta right now, for server rental purposes. Best to get recognized and have a source for team play, scrim play sooner than later.

My only question is.... I see some CSS guys applying for this. How are you guys going to compete & give your best in two games? I don't know how, but good advice is to dedicate yourself to 1 game, 1 team and be a backup reserve for the other. Just speaking on total domination terms for the teams benefit. Total focus with 1 game. I know if I play D3 and BF2, I'm not going to be as good as I could be by playing just BF2 single handedly.
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

WO0T! my best game so far, although I suck miserably at it
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

I lag way to bad. No idea why. I'll download this game on my other computer and see what happends.
Steam: exgdeathrow
QLIVE: deathr0w

Return to “COD 4”