Everyone Read

Call of Duty 4
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Everyone Read

Post by eXg. Phenom »

This is important to every eXg member, whether you plan to be on the COD4 team or not.
We will NOT be running this team through eXg. We feel that the best way to have a highly successful competitive team is to be able to manage our own recruitment processes and avoid all red tape.
Every member playing on this team from eXg, will remain in eXg obviously.
So me, camel, jago, mano, alex, pheon1x, and ersatz will not be leaving eXg by any means.
Now comes the big surprise. Because this team will be open to recruitment to everyone, I have talked to the EWZ clan leader, and decided that both eXg and EWZ will be feeding into a single COD4 team(s).
We will have enough for hopefully two teams of 5, plus backups, and because EWZ is primarily Euro based, we may have a US team and a Euro team.
Now the important issue is that NO ONE will be called out for double clanning, or considered a clan hopper of any kind. This is an independent team, belonging to no clan.

But! Because we are forming a larger team, we will need as many players as we can get. Any of you guys that I haven't mentioned who have COD4 and think that they may have some time to put into this team, PM me or just reply here, :) .

Thank you everyone.

*PM me for more details*
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

that sounds pretty good phenom, we feel the same way about our css team. the name eXg in cs:s is so dull, we need a better team name for our cal team. that does not really mean that we AREN'T in exg, just that we are a branch of exg, not the clan itself. anyone can join, and the people that are in the clan itself, are still in exg, just not for that game. there are so many extreme gaming clans in counter strike, its a bit rediculous. starting next cal season we may be doing the same thing, even though we have already done that with recruitment, we may be changing our name.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

of course i would be interested in playing on your team phenom. but like i have discussed with you and camel, i really cannot make the commitment i made previously to the game. if you need me and i'm available i would be glad to scrim or practice with you guys.

best of luck!
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

supercat1 wrote:of course i would be interested in playing on your team phenom. but like i have discussed with you and camel, i really cannot make the commitment i made previously to the game. if you need me and i'm available i would be glad to scrim or practice with you guys.

best of luck!

Supercat I think I told you but I'm not sure I really said what I meant to say.
Were going to have a lot of people on this team, so if people are busy there shouldn't be a problem finding someone to step in. In your case, you have been with us before, we all know you and trust you, I'd rather you at least put your name in the roster and never show up, then not put your name in and show up all the time. :)
It's no problem man. Oh and also, we need to get back into a server so I can blow your head off through the trees again. :P
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

I'm right behind you Phenom! (not in the sexual way)(.....dang)
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

eXg. Phenom wrote:Supercat I think I told you but I'm not sure I really said what I meant to say.
Were going to have a lot of people on this team, so if people are busy there shouldn't be a problem finding someone to step in. In your case, you have been with us before, we all know you and trust you, I'd rather you at least put your name in the roster and never show up, then not put your name in and show up all the time. :)
It's no problem man. Oh and also, we need to get back into a server so I can blow your head off through the trees again. :P
okay. then go ahead and put my name down as an alternate and not first team (if that makes sense). and phenom, i had quite a few good sniper shots on you too.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

cat just wants me to jump in and pwn him again. kn00ber
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

supercat1 wrote: and phenom, i had quite a few good sniper shots on you too.
I'm just messin with you man. :) You and Mano were holding me down pretty good for most of that game.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

fair enough. but really mano is a kn00b and we all know this. you had a couple good shots too, especially on that ridge overlooking the houses.

too bad you hacked them all. f*****g tree hax.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

IM READY!!!

:?: :?: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “COD 4”