CoD4 Season 4! CEVO

Call of Duty 4
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

CoD4 Season 4! CEVO

Post by eXg. djgooky »

Preseason begins with the first match being played Thursday, June 25th. As stated below, team rosters will remain open for the duration of the preseason for any teams that may still need to make changes.

If you are new to CEVO you will need to download and install the CMN3. You must be running the CMN3 during all matches. You can download the CMN3 here: http://cevo.com/index.php?page=account&func=cmn.

Also, please make sure that you have the updated server config and mod uploaded to your private servers, there have been a few changes over the past few seasons. You can download the updated server config and mod in one rar file here: http://www.cevo.com/FILES/promodlivena.rar.

Map Rotation:

Preseason1 - mp_overgrown
Preseason2 - mp_chinatown

Week 1 - mp_strike
Week 2 - mp_citystreets
Week 3 - mp_crash
Week 4 - mp_overgrown
Week 5 - TBD
Week 6 - mp_backlot
Week 7 - mp_strike
Week 8 - mp_crash

OOW - mp_strike

OOW (Out of Week) makeup matches are scheduled when two teams need makeups from different weeks and have no one to play against that has a FFW on the same map. Teams that are scheduled OOW matches throughout the season are allowed to play on any map that the two teams can agree on. If the two teams cannot agree on a specific map, then mp_strike will be used.

Roster Locks:

Rosters will remain open all throughout the preseason until Sunday, July 5th. After the regular season begins, rosters will be open every week from 11:59 PM Friday - 11:59 PM Sunday PST. Remember, any time the rosters are locked we will NOT move you from one roster to another UNLESS your opponent(s) approve.

Division Prizes:

CEVO-Professional - $3,500.00
CEVO-Open - $1,500

CEVO Support:

For any help, questions or assistance please contact CEVO Support. We are available at http://support.cevo.com and on Ventrilo at texas.cevo.nationvoice.com port 4000.

We’re looking forward to another exciting season. Remember to check our website regularly for current registration and event updates.

###

CEVO would like to thank Layered Technologies (enterprise server solutions), NationVoice Communications (top quality ventrilo servers and service), and NuclearFallout Enterprises, Inc. (premium competition game servers) for their support of CoD4 Season 4.

CEVO LLC.
Are You Game?
www.cevo.com
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

thanks gooky! im still trying to figure out which league we wanna go into.
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

well what i would do is just start one. if you go gold in one spot, people will know. there so much information that is floating around that you just need to start, and ESL is not big yet in the USA, and frantic.play.com is going as well. i will post there here just a sec, but really just start ^_^ let me know if you have any questions about any of the turyns you can also follow me on twitter, with all the information of match's and LANs, and if pun lets me up dates as well for information about EXG that are happening in the US. twitter@djgooky

Return to “COD 4”