Gears of war 2 ending

Your one stop shop for the hot Vids.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Gears of war 2 ending

Post by BugZz »

What shite ending. Its Real too

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/x-afUvikypY[/youtube]

Do not remove you have wacth this at your own risk.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: Gears of war 2 ending

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

i choose not to watch it..

Hope ur not still atttacking Gow for i've thought "i finished this arguement in Sab's i want a 360 thread"

:idea: Most great games Dont have good endings if you think about it. This even dates back to the early & late 90's Mario,Sonic All Mk's, All street fighter games they all have screwed endings..

.. & the ones your playing at the moment Will doesnt have hardly a ending at all.. Quake3, Quake4.. :wink:

:lol: Whos playing a damn Major online Multiplayer game for the damn Single player ending.

:D Come on will... you knew this already
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

its not a debate. I was just posting. Quake 4 Had a great Story and took place right where it left off from quake 2. Quake 3 arena was all about mulitplayer was never intended to have a good ending.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. Ident[i]ty wrote:its not a debate. I was just posting. Quake 4 Had a great Story and took place right where it left off from quake 2. Quake 3 arena was all about mulitplayer was never intended to have a good ending.
Oh ok.. all good mang..

Wanted to point out still quake 4's ending was jacked as well.. altho quake 4 was a decent game there still wasnt a decent ending for the time spend on the games walkthrew & story up until the end..

Its game developers way in saying u the game we spend years on in less than a week. ok good for you.. btw f**k YOU good bye
"& DONT FORGET TO purchase ONLINE CONTENT" :wink:

Xbox live even trys to sell u the walk threw for levels for Halo & gears.. HA!
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

fallout 3's ending. I wonder what it will be like.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. Phenom wrote:fallout 3's ending. I wonder what it will be like.
now thats the sort of game where the single player story line is EVERYTHING.. & a $hit ending is not a option
eXg. Lucky-Shot
Forum Visitor

Post by eXg. Lucky-Shot »

A 360 thread would be nice i have xbob live if anyway1 wants to add me its BRIAN LMAO and yeah i play COW 2 all the time 8) beat it the second day now working on beating COW 2 on insane difficulty :) and trying to get to wave 50 on horde so far at wave 28

Return to “YouTube Videos”