50%
Other
17%

Total votes: 18
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

CAMEL FOR PRESIDENT!

i have never voted, i dont keep up with current events yes i know thats sad. But i am just starting to get into politics. As i feel right now, i see Mccain getting it.

But right now it just seems to be a big bashing contest with no real dialog happening.

i dunno.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Well I gotta say, this has been a CLEAN thread, which is cool. First off Phenom you rock bro.

Still fixing/loading, and hopefully NOT reformatting, but tonight will tell.

Sorry to the "other" voters, as I didn't have the brainpower to list all the "others" so "other" will have to do.

I think the thing I depsise most is extremists. Left, right, media, etc. If you are too far out there, you might as well keep going. I find alot of the media to be left leaning, and some, to the extreme. I do watch Fox alot, and although they have Shawn who is pretty out there, they do have more fair and balanced (no pun) people like Oreilly. Hell I even listen to Rush sometimes, and again, I don't believe, or agree with alot that he says, it causes you to think, analyze and that's always a good thing. I think that whoever you listen to, or whatever you read, or see, you always need to take it with a grain of salt. Make your own decisions, let NO ONE dictate how you should think, or feel.

The big irony: Don't mean to go off on a rant here, but IMO the irony is this. The BEST presidential candidate would have to be independantly wealthy to be able to avoid ALL of the selling out to this group, that group, special interests, and basically lying to us to get elected, then going back to them and returning the favors, leaving US out of the loop. The problem with this is, if this did happen, how could this candidate possibly be able to understand the common working family, issues that affect real people, etc, etc. Gotta be richy rich so you can NOT be bought, but in doing so, you are too far removed from those who you would be expected to represent.

Madness or truth ?

PuN
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Well I gotta say, this has been a CLEAN thread, which is cool. First off Phenom you rock bro.

Still fixing/loading, and hopefully NOT reformatting, but tonight will tell.

Sorry to the "other" voters, as I didn't have the brainpower to list all the "others" so "other" will have to do.

I think the thing I depsise most is extremists. Left, right, media, etc. If you are too far out there, you might as well keep going. I find alot of the media to be left leaning, and some, to the extreme. I do watch Fox alot, and although they have Shawn who is pretty out there, they do have more fair and balanced (no pun) people like Oreilly. Hell I even listen to Rush sometimes, and again, I don't believe, or agree with alot that he says, it causes you to think, analyze and that's always a good thing. I think that whoever you listen to, or whatever you read, or see, you always need to take it with a grain of salt. Make your own decisions, let NO ONE dictate how you should think, or feel.

The big irony: Don't mean to go off on a rant here, but IMO the irony is this. The BEST presidential candidate would have to be independantly wealthy to be able to avoid ALL of the selling out to this group, that group, special interests, and basically lying to us to get elected, then going back to them and returning the favors, leaving US out of the loop. The problem with this is, if this did happen, how could this candidate possibly be able to understand the common working family, issues that affect real people, etc, etc. Gotta be richy rich so you can NOT be bought, but in doing so, you are too far removed from those who you would be expected to represent.

Madness or truth ?

PuN
RALPH NADER! :D

People would still rather be spoon-fed lies by the media and politicians though. We're conditioned for it now.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

A Contrombarafamellopet wrote:
People would still rather be spoon-fed lies by the media and politicians though. We're conditioned for it now.
Contro FTW

PuN
Diggy
Retired

Post by Diggy »

I'm voting for Obama, I'm leaving it as that....
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

I watched the whole debate, and I think its extremely important for everybody to watch the debates before making a decision either way.

So far I am leaning towards Obama. Mostly because the tax issues and spending habbits.

Looking forward to seeing the next couple debates though, things could change. But as of right now im not a fan of Mcain at all.

mrgreen_
Forum Bot

Post by mrgreen_ »

I'm not sold on either candidate, wish someone like Ron Paul actually had a chance.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:I watched the whole debate, and I think its extremely important for everybody to watch the debates before making a decision either way.

So far I am leaning towards Obama. Mostly because the tax issues and spending habbits.

Looking forward to seeing the next couple debates though, things could change. But as of right now im not a fan of Mcain at all.

" now thats whats up Crush.. Screw this am 100% moving to tampa now to hang wit my boi.... Look at this folks words from a real American Soldier"..lol naw fa real man i respect your views bro thats all..

& he's right if you watch the debates close & LISTEN i can understand how one could feel obama's the better candidate. If your with Mccain i respect that to.. Just as long as you dont follow it up with bullshit like whats listed below by southern firestorm..
=southern firestorm= wrote: yes a prefer macain over oboma also his name rimes with osoma dont take this as rude either just pointing out soome thing.
and besides that is if oboma wins hes dead not many people like him! there will be more highjacked planes then ever!
:evil: Am gonna try my best to keep this clean... For pun as we are tring to stay friendly here.. what type of comment is this..His name rymes with osoma :?: & firestorm feels he had to point that out as if a deaf person couldnt "Look" at both names & tell they look & sound similar.. buy hey he had to point that out.."LMAO" something i guess he felt we didnt knoe.. THEN YOU GOT THE NERVE TO SAY HES DEAD IF HE WINS CAUSE NO ONE LIKE HIM :?: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.. Just as many that dont like Obama Biden also dont like McCain.. Biden has a family & 2 kids man wtf u mean hes dead.. hes not dead.. OUR COUNTRY IS f*****g DEAD due to mtf'ers like you still STEREO TYPING like its year 1897.

:x The little fueding that was left between black & white offically died on 9/11. what was left of that fued now remains buryed there with the thousands of other Americans that lost there lives that fateful day... That day marks the day every American finally came back together again.. & is just 1 of the reasons we choose to celebrate the day 9/11 Which means.. since that day Every American has come together To fight against our new enemy & not our selves :arrow:

THE Terrorist :evil:

& lets see over 4,100 soldiers has died Black & white tring to fight for our feedom since 9/11 & ur silly ass is sitting in hear talking about some :arrow:

Hes dead if elected... :?

If Americans black & white mind frames Dosent move on & past the slavery days of the late 1800's OUR COUNTRY IS FU__'ED!!...

I hate blacks that hasnt moved on & pulls the race card every chance they get & i hate whites that hasnt moved on think blacks are all the same & what happen to Martin luther King will & should happen to Obama..

AM past those times...ARE YOU :?:

LAst but not least to show am not byist but honest..

I like Mccain's health plan better than obama's but thats about it.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I replied to this in the clan area. It's intesting to see that our running vote is very close to the "official" polls running.

PuN
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

I voted for McCain simply because although not all the policies I agree with, I look at what he will bring to the presidency that's different. By choosing Sarah Palin (hottie!) as his running mate, I felt he intends to make change. Obama and Biden clearly have more chemistry then McCain and Palin, but I look at it this way: Palin is willing to argue with Mccain over what she thinks is right. If McCain bites the dust, hopefully we can find a good president out of Palin. Biden, talks so much about nothing. Ex. In a debate the question would be like "how can we start depending on our own energy sources?" Biden would talk about the middle class american's and how they struggle for 5 minutes, and then say solar power is good. Palin, lacks the brain that Biden has, lol, but makes up for it in the courage. Right now, we need less people in washington who think with their brain, numbers, quantities, and start thinking with their heart. I like a lot of Obama's policies, but I hate the fact that I can't get around thinking he is just reading a speech someone wrote for him, that he has rehearsed the answers people want to hear. McCain and Palin statistically have lost both debates, which I think is kind of funny. hehe. But, I think in the long term, which is exactly what America needs, McCain Palin.

Return to “YouTube Videos”