"Spinal wants you to see this autopsy" WARNING !!

Your one stop shop for the hot Vids.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

"Spinal wants you to see this autopsy" WARNING !!

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/VRAh3Qse-Us[/youtube]
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

jesus. i'll be damned if i have some asshole cut my ribs with a damn pair of bolt cutters. Jago, you insane bastard! :D

:evil:
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. Phenom wrote:jesus. i'll be damned if i have some asshole cut my ribs with a damn pair of bolt cutters. Jago, you insane bastard! :D

:evil:
SPINAL wrote: YOU WILL LET WHOM EVER CUT YOUR RIBS IF THAT IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO DISCOVER REASON OF DEATH. If Someone unfortunately Murder'ed Phenom cutting you during a Autopsy would be necessary just in case there where prints on the bullet. Finding that killer would mean another Soul for me :twisted:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/OyhakSPcqhQ[/youtube]
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehe, at first, I thought about removing this, as who knows what people think about our "part" of the online thing already, hehe, but decided to tag it as "Warning" instead.

PuN
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Hehe, at first, I thought about removing this, as who knows what people think about our "part" of the online thing already, hehe, but decided to tag it as "Warning" instead.

PuN
thanks Pun.. sorry bout that didnt stop to think on how explict this actually was.. But i figured it was educational most of all so thanks for taging it because of the kind hearted :)
eXg.Shaggy
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg.Shaggy »

holy f**k!! that is just a lil sick

Return to “YouTube Videos”