Fragmaster / p1nghax Competition FPS computer

Showoff your 1337 skills

Is PC Gaming Dead? Meaning FPS Arena Shooters?

Yes
No votes
NO HELL NO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?
33%
whats an arena FPS?
No votes
They are on the rise, just the right attention needs to be paid to them by the mainstream audience again.
67%

Total votes: 3
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Fragmaster / p1nghax Competition FPS computer

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Hey guys,

So I imagine its been a while since anyone has posted up a new build, as life kinda gets in the way of gaming and also there really hasn't been a reason to put together one. Now that we have a few new games on the horizon that will utilize a new build, FPS wise we have Doom or doom 4 however you want to list it as, reflex, reborn, as far as arena FPS are concerned, and also a new Unreal tournament on the horizon which I'm not too stressed over since the movement mechanics of that game IMO are kinda noobish. As well as your COD, and CSS type of games out.

So here goes. :) I'm literally posting pics of the hardware now and then will run some tests after doing a burn in of the cpu today, and post up after.

image links are below as well as official pictures I took with my iphone today.

eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

As I am just about done with the cable management of this machine.

Here are some pictures. Benchmarks are to come soon. The heaven benchmark from 3d mark I'm having some issues with and I don't know why.. I shall consult the Pun master for this one. ;)

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Haha did you hit the jackpot or something? Looks like a bangin rig tho
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

haha.. nah I have been saving up for a while, and bought a piece here and there... I didn't do it all at once.. then I just honestly had to stick it on the shelf until I had everything to put it all together.

It's amazing tho what I thought I would be most impressed with so far. Honestly, my utmost biggest like wow, was the SSD boot drive. within 11 -15 seconds. my entire computer boots, and is sitting at the OS.

crazy fast.

Return to “PC Building/Mods”