Project Killer Instinct

Showoff your 1337 skills
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Project Killer Instinct

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

TIME TO GET THE BUSINESS:

REVIELED: official name. Project Fulgore 0

First build off of Ultra Techs assembly line: 8) "ok" this whole gaming s**t as gone straight to my brain: I am offically OBSESSED with Killer Instinct:

There its out.

:D

Image*ImageImage*Image

4 Pics above just explains what i started with. The Cooler Master 830 was my case of choice because i loved the fact that this case has an array of different options where u can place your componets. That worked out great since i knew this Pc was gonna be huge & that i was gonna use every bit of the space. Another thing is the Motherboard tray can pull out & slide into either side of the case, This allowed me to make the right or left side panel the main viewing area of inside the case: " I LOVE THIS FREAKING CASE"

Image*Image*Image*

Image*Image*Image

PAINT TIME:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/JvuEPAGLaTE[/youtube]

Image*Image*
I'll tell you what: When painting Pc cases there somethings one must know :idea: or you'll suffer the consequences later on in you moding.. "DONT BE A FOOL" like me.. let your paint sit for aleast 2 weeks after you'd applyed 4-5 coats of paint: "IF YOU DONT" WELL.. i'll let you learn from experience for not listening.. LMAO

Image*Image*Image

HEAT SINKS for Graphics cards are 2 HEAVY!! & they say you can only use epoxy glue only: which is no better than glue 1st graders use: I had to evenexchange one of my 8800 gt cards because i damaged it using silicone glue to glue those heatsinks because they keap falling off in the case when the card was installed: SO!.. had to glue the hell out of these heatsinks & let sit for atleast 1 fullday... sigh.. got this mobo jumbo together after a week. :roll:

Image*Image*Image

Moving alone:

Image*Image*Image

This mod was made to sit at the very bottom of the Pc: Vents air from beneth the Pc up into it: that way i wont have a bunch of Sli heat hanging around the bottom of the pc: Remember :idea: Heat raises.. So the heat will push up to the 200mm fan & vent out the top of the pc.

Sigh.. DAMN.. how many more pics :? moving on :)

Image*Image*Image*Image

*Image*Image*
Ok.. this was a challenge: Might i add i made it one not agaisnt my own will. I wanted tubing alot smaller than what could fit on the fittings on the gpu & cpu brackets> i wanted to ensure that a leak was virtually impossible: So since the tubing was alot smaller the only way to slip the tubing onto the waterblock fittings was Boiling hot water: Boiled for up to 5 minutes: "Boy!" freaking tubing was still resisant to go on, but muscle, MUSCLED IT: TIGHT*TIGHT FIT: now i can sleep good leaving my pc on knowing theres no way my coolant could spring a leak: :)

Image*Image*Image

Image*Image

SIDE PANEL TIME: MAJOR CUSTOM WORK AHEAD:

Image*Image*Image*Image

Plexie glass window was a huge square when i started: I had to use a razor & a hammer to trace a line then slowly & carfully hit the top of the razor with the hammer until i created the shape i wanted: Took me 4 hours of consisant work to do this. Patients is a must or you will CRACK YOUR WINDOW!

Image THIs side of the panel will feature this art: :arrow: Image

* front panel will feature this Gate art work: :arrow: Image

Well thats it... i sort of fast forwarded this process at the end but am more than like'ly sure you dont mind: Here are the final Pics of the finished project that took a total of 3 months to complete...

Image*Image

Image*

Image*Image

DIDNT FORGET MY ROOTS: K.I. for the SUPER NINTENDO:

Image*Image

THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR INTEREST: REMEMBER THIS IS PROJECT FULGORE 0. I plan to Build another in the next 2 years: Once i finish building i look around & ask myself the question.... :? "WHAT NEXT"

NEXT: PROJECT JAGO: COMING SOON!!

THANKS.. BUILD BY: Erick Deal:

Xfire: Kimuscle
Aim: Gamerface
Email: Jagovsfulgore@hotmail.com

Image*Image*

Image*Image

Image*Image

:arrow: System Specs:

Evga 780i board
Intel Extreme Qx9650 oC 4.2
8800 gt Oc 675 core's in "SLI"
4gb Pny XLR8 ddr2 800 memory oC
2X Raptor 150gb hardrives
Swiftech h20 Ultra Cpu & sli Gpu Water coolant:

:roll: Playing the waiting game on NVIDIA :lol:
:idea: I choose to go 8800 series one last time until the 9900 series release:
As of now i can run any game w/maxed out settings at 1920 by 1200 rez except for Crysis: Altho at 1024 rez i get pretty good frames in Crysis:
I know the 9800 Gx2 in sli is great but even in sli you only getting 20-25 frames at 1920 by 1200 w/everything maxed...I rather wait instead of giving Nvidia more money they havent yet deserved.. :wink:

*Video of finished Project*
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/KPkriinSJR8[/youtube] :arrow: :twisted: :arrow:

JUNE 17th UPDATE

It was only a matter of time:

Out comes those 8800's sli.. & what a Bitc_ that was :roll:

In goes the GTX 260.. Cool enough for the fulgore
Image*Image*

exg On top baby 8) :twisted:
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:01 pm, edited 93 times in total.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

man I can't wait now. hehe.

that is a perfect canvas. I mean even if it only has a few slits in it with lights it will look baddass. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Frag.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

i really want to see the fulgore face as the case mod. that would be badass.
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

PERFECT, now for some fancy mod action!
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

*EDITED* FINISHED PRODUCT BELOW
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:43 pm, edited 12 times in total.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Image 8)
eXg. Mezzfit
Forum Bot

Post by eXg. Mezzfit »

LOL he kinda gotcha right there ^^^
Damn, I was blinded by science.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

sab, that is essentially what i thought the first time i saw that pic too. XD

i need to get me some guns like that. i hear lawrence is itching for a big ol' gun show.
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. supercat1 wrote:sab, that is essentially what i thought the first time i saw that pic too. XD

i need to get me some guns like that. i hear lawrence is itching for a big ol' gun show.

I do this for you guys... just want you to know also.. Theres something BIG about to take place & only people that'll be apart of this will be family members & exg members.

whats this? well you'll just have to wait to see :D
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

jago's getting married:P LOL

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

jagos gonna exg pimp his rig! i know it!
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

problems already with project fulgore:

As you know am tring to get a laser cut of fulgore's face.. Well its ALOT HARDER TO GET DONE THAN one might know: i found a company that was willing to do it that also give fast quotes.., & all they ask is for me to email them the details & pictures: So i do so> just to get a responds back like yea we need 2 things.. A license for the art work & a engineers blue print of it/& or a more detailed picture: " I respond back like i dont need a license because its my own work: I say i Photoshoped it.. I go & add i also have a version of the robot i drew that has predator fangs coming out its face.. Mind you that am talking about Fulgore.. :D i continue LIEING & swearing that picture of fulgore i sent them is my own work : ) Hell i want my laser cut for peek sakes>.. LMAO

Am now waiting on there responds to this none sense."DAM IT " THERE ON TO ME!!!!:roll:

hopefully theres no K.I. fans working in there plant that'll know better..

Yea folks this is my work... LOL! HERE's a peek of what am tring to get them to do for me:

yea if it was my work i'd be rich & wouldnt need Cincinnati laser cut for $hit in that case... Bastards... :lol:

i'll keep you updated on what they say... :?
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Shedao Shai
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg. Shedao Shai »

hell jago... a tip someone hit me with.. supposedly most fedex kinkos has laser cutters in back.. they might be able to do it...
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

lol jago.

"uh yeah this is my own work"
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Edited*
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Sat May 24, 2008 12:22 am, edited 10 times in total.

Return to “PC Building/Mods”