Project Killer Instinct

Showoff your 1337 skills
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

dude this is amazing. I can tell you put alot of time into this. I am so jealous now. Amazing work bro, purely amazing!
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

lol good job! a little bit overdone with the neon but ok ;)

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

eXg. ma1vre wrote:lol good job! a little bit overdone with the neon but ok ;)
Thanks... & i dont take away from your views... but... FULGORE HAS NEON like colors on him: He even flows Green & bright orange on certain moves:

btw he also has a few of these orange stripes on his body:

& oh yea.. his blood is green as well :D
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Oh my dear god!
I think...that your....pc...looks.....AMAZING!!!! :D
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

Nice work bro...Looks awesome !
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

WAYYY Better the mine hHAHAHA
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Dude now that I took more time to look at every single detail, and what you wrote about what next? Dude, you show this to some people in high places and I guarantee they will be interested. "Hello yes I would like a computer with a My Little Pony Mod." says customer. "uhhhh sure." says jago. Builds extravagant life size pony with computer somewhere inside.
Dude, I loved the little spinny LED thing. Looked beautiful lighting up the back of your case like that. Also, quick question. On the killer instinct super nintendo game I noticed a light you used to shine it up. Was that a christmas light? hehehe just curious. But no dude, all things aside I absolutely love your computer, all the hard work you did on it has paid off. Not only does it look amazing, your ping will probably be in the negatives :shock: !!!
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

WOW man, i enjoyed that post a lot. I know what you mean about the anticipation and wiring. I was up all night last night getting mine done just right for my new case. But much fun to do in the process ;]

Looks really really good. Where do you order your modding parts?
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

yeah parts order list and here is my question... what did you do to get the log on the front and side of the case... how did you get the KI characters there. cause that will transelate to my problem with my current mod.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. Frag///aster wrote:yeah parts order list and here is my question... what did you do to get the log on the front and side of the case... how did you get the KI characters there. cause that will transelate to my problem with my current mod.
log? characters..? do you mean the text on the front that says Killer Instinct & text on left side that says Ultra tech or are u talking about the Fulgore Art on the front & right side?
Snowy
Forum Bot

Post by Snowy »

Nice stuff jago!
The Amazing portfolio of Austin Milner - Artstin.com
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. Phenom wrote:Dude now that I took more time to look at every single detail, and what you wrote about what next? Dude, you show this to some people in high places and I guarantee they will be interested. "Hello yes I would like a computer with a My Little Pony Mod." says customer. "uhhhh sure." says jago. Builds extravagant life size pony with computer somewhere inside.
Dude, I loved the little spinny LED thing. Looked beautiful lighting up the back of your case like that. Also, quick question. On the killer instinct super nintendo game I noticed a light you used to shine it up. Was that a christmas light? hehehe just curious. But no dude, all things aside I absolutely love your computer, all the hard work you did on it has paid off. Not only does it look amazing, your ping will probably be in the negatives :shock: !!!
lol.. it do look like xmas time & s**t.. tee hee naw i got that from
http://www.crazypc.com

" I lOVE THIS SITE.. ITS MY FAV!!!

i ALSO GOT THIS AWESOME!! 12 way UV light that u see in this picture: awe guys am telling you.. when the lights are out 'MAN everything in the case lights up & looks awesome: i mean the way it looks I CANT CAPTURE WITH A PICTURE "YOU HAVE TO BE HERE"!! :P
Image*[
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

rofl man I still can't get over this:

eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

GOOD LORD THAT LOOKS AWESOME!
please tell me you're bringing that to Quakecon!
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Wow Eric! That is seriously amazing man! Looks like it was a lot of work, but you had fun doing it at the same time. Freaking gorgeous, love it!

Major props bro!

Return to “PC Building/Mods”