Ersatz new computer

Showoff your 1337 skills
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Ersatz new computer

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

This is going to be the case for my new computer.

These are the parts I am getting:

Heat Sink

DVD

HDD

RAM

Processor

PSU Image

Vid Card

Mobo

Possible Case Mod:
Click here to watch MOV04311
Last edited by eXg. Ersatz on Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXg.Soljah!
OGame Alliance

Post by eXg.Soljah! »

Should be a hawwwwwwwt pc when your done! Be sure to post end results 8)
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

OH yea... mod time.. cant wait man keep us updated:
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

amd +6400 was a nice pick to go with... i have that processor & boi!... the overclocking features on that is almost unlimited depending on your cooling:
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Shedao Shai
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg. Shedao Shai »

actually ersats... u know what would b hot for the front extra drive bays...

put a small lcd.. one like jago used in the side of his case there... so when u open the door u get the dvd burner and a display screen... u could set it up to do a couple dif things... possibly go cheap and buy one of those dig picture frames and modify it to fit it.. especially if the pictures on the dig frame were hot eXg pimpin imgs... or eXg video
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

It's gonna be sexy ersatz.
I say you put little fire cannons in it and every 5 minutes it spits out fire! :twisted:
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

I might take the door off the front and do that shed, I would need vids like peoples demos and pics and stuff, if I did that I would want to bust pictures (shoulders and up) with a cool eXg background on them. That would be awesome.
SoL1D
Forum N00b

Post by SoL1D »

Your PSU should not conflict with the CPU heatsink. You should try to place your PSU at the bottom, but I dont know how well that would work with the mobo. The side of the case I would mod to have a fan where the CPU and GPU would be, the 80mm fan at the bottom is not going to cut it IMO, The 120mm fan at the top is a great idea. I would put at least one 120mm intake fan in the front of the case and remove the grating so you can have some nice air flow. About the adjustable fan speeds, acer makes some nice fans you can find on newegg that have low, medium, and high speed fan settings. You could place those in strategic spots inside your case, so if it needs some extra cooling just pop the side of your case and flip the switces to your desired settings. Hope this helps man.
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

UPDATE::::!!!!!!)))$**$*$**#&#*&*(&@*(***

PARTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Nice. I love that case, and have probably built more than a few using it. Very nice parts too.

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery.

PuN
eXg. Shedao Shai
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg. Shedao Shai »

OK,

So and update on the case. We got a dremel and when I get the PSU we are going to do what I was talking (btw this is ersatz at sheds place). Where my Floppy disk drive would sit right now we are cutting a Metal plate that says Ersatz. I am only going to have 1 CD drive so in the rest of the bay area at the top we are going to cut another metal plate that says EXG. Both the Ersatz and EXG plate will have a red light behind them. With the grill in the front we are taking that off and putting mesh in its place. The mesh will be painted red.

We are getting a 120mm fan to make up for the PSU fan not being there and doing all that when I get my computer. The top mod is going to wait until I figure out how to do it. THe mesh should be done next weekend but the ersatz should be done this weekend. The EXG will proablly be done next weekend as well.

Just an update.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

sweet man. Can't speak for all of it but I can say you're gonna looove that GPU.
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

ITS MINE.

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

YEA BABY!!!! FINALLY time to get back to BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome dude. . i know your happy takin that everyday we talked u were counting down the days... slap those components together & lets see more PICS!!....

ya boi JAgo :)
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

i bet you feel like a kid during Christmas, i love getting new s**t in the mail. looks good looks good, see you in game soon!

Return to “PC Building/Mods”