Linkage for Jack and Nuke

Showoff your 1337 skills
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Linkage for Jack and Nuke

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Jack
here is the basic build I was talking about. I did it real fast, and didn't price check, but for the price it is a smoker and will destroy your current rig. Things can be tweaked here and there, diff RAM and vid, but you'll get the idea:

Test build for Jack

Nuke
Here are the two links we were talking about:

AVG Free
C Cleaner
fantasyjack
Ogame Wing

Post by fantasyjack »

Thanks Derek, looks nice!
I will definitely use this as my guide line for my build, maybe just click order!
Your advice is truly appreciated, and I`m sure it is just the start of a line of questions coming your way.

BTW, is this an email I should open, just never saw it before, and didnt want to open up some sort of virus.

exgclanc@ box22.bluehost.com New Private Message has arrived

Let me know will ya.

And dont ever mix Tequila with Kahlua, ugh!
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

fantasyjack wrote: Let me know will ya.

And dont ever mix Tequila with Kahlua, ugh!
You must have your forum account setup for emails on new PM's. Yes it's legit, and if you don't want to get emails on PM's, hit your UserCP. I have mine setup not to email me for topics, or PM's, but popup window for PM's works best. You just have to make sure if you choose the popup method, that the first time you hit the forums that you allow popups from exg-clan.com

You may have noticed that I was NOT mixing Tequila and Kahula, I was using Jack D instead, hehe. I checked with Mark after his THIRD nap, lol, and there was only about 1" left in the bottle, so we got REAL close.

PuN
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Jack, you have to keep an eye out for Mark for me, as I MUST get those pictures. Not all of them will make it up here, but man, some of those are great. As usual, if there are any that are too, hehe, ummmm, you know :), we can leave those out.

Pwnd by the camera + drinkage = WTF did I do last night ?
fantasyjack
Ogame Wing

Post by fantasyjack »

No prob, none were too bad on my end , thank goodness.

Return to “PC Building/Mods”