NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295

Showoff your 1337 skills
Ruiner

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295

Post by Ruiner »

This isn't exactly about the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 Card but I hope it makes the Nvidia 260 card's price DROP DROP & DROP some more.

but if interested in the card here ya go...

http://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid=651
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I was burned a few times, awhile ago by ATI (maybe I hold a grudge), and have never looked back after moving over to NVidia. I'm going to do some more reading on the new, high power offerings, but so far, it looks like one hell of alot of power.
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

Yeah it has some nice specs on it, lot's of power. But no $$$mo'
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

the gtx 295 is two gtx 260's slap two together with gtx 280 spec's. IF you look at the benchmarks the ati 4780x2 beats. i doubt the driver supoort would be any better nvidia doing so shite lately :/
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

BugZz wrote:the gtx 295 is two gtx 260's slap two together with gtx 280 spec's. IF you look at the benchmarks the ati 4780x2 beats. i doubt the driver supoort would be any better nvidia doing so shite lately :/
I agree. This is so sad of nvidia.. They have nothing better to do than to rip there consumers off. Ati has yet to release a card that can match up to the Gtx 280 buy yet Nvidia's releasing another Card & it has'nt even been a year?

Wtf.. Let the Gtx 280 sit on it throne for awhile while at the same time us Hardware consumers can use this time to ponder up some cash or atleast use this the time to plan on future systems. but its hard to when ya dont know what card Nvidia's serious about releasing or the ones there planning on releasing to just throw away in 4 months & release something else like they did with the 9800 gx2. "IF THOSE FUCKS KNEW THE GTX 280's was on there way in 4-5 months why RIP US OFF FOR A Gx2 for $600 bucks.
Sigh

Ya know guys in some little way I wish Ati just came up with this kick ass new PATENT idea for there gpu that just Completely PWNED nvidia.

See what happened to Sony being greddy charging $600 bucks for a ps3 Just because they were No#1 at the time.! Now Nintendo's ontop & xbox is 2nd while Sony ps3 is in a late 3rd for that greddy ass move they pulled.

"THE SAME SHOULD HAPPEN TO NVIDIA
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

2 260's with 216 core has me appealed enough, hell when i finish updating and get to the gpu's the 280's might drop below 200
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:2 260's with 216 core has me appealed enough, hell when i finish updating and get to the gpu's the 280's might drop below 200

Do anyone know when Nvidia plan to release the GTX 295?

Return to “PC Building/Mods”