Projext Hax

Showoff your 1337 skills
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Projext Hax

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Okay guys I decided with some enthusiastic encouragement from the Jago mods that I would get back into the swing of things with the cases I was prepping prior to getting injured playing soccer recently. I am getting back into training again, however I will get some time here and there to work on these.

I was touching up a project I was working on a while ago, with the p1nghax stickers on it.. however due to a suck ass can of matte clear.. I have to repaint it.. asdlasdsdklksdjsd..

Altho, I was able to start on another case as well. I am going to try and think of some names as they get going, and more of a theme.. but I am going to try and for the most part have them pretty much be universal in their overall look when it comes to paint and color scheme.. :P I'm all about uniform.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Lookin good :)
Love all of this modding stuff goin on.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Now with a bit of advice from Jago, and a little brainstorming I got to work again.. even tho I only have a little time today before training to work on this.. I wanted to mess with the front faceplate and see what I could come up with.. Iron man was on and it kinda inspired me as well a little.

Now I also included the first pic.. I was going to use a Plexi glass back behind the eXg. logo, but I am thinking that the red mesh I bought works better. So I will be going with that in most of the openings. ;)

more coming soon....
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Lov the front panel man NICE... Custom cutting at its best right there. :)
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

heh.. okay.. I had to finish at least one part of project eXG before I get moving to watch the USA vs. Spain game and then training this afternoon.. However this is something that was non exsistant on the case... I also didn't have a hole saw at the time..

btw.. if you are thinking of modding and want to cut out a cirlcle.. get a damn hole saw.. seriously.. I almost literally hit myself with a hammer after using like 5000 dremel discs to make that damn hole near perfect.. ugh!

anyways.. check out how clean and stock this ceiling fan for the case looks.. Kudos to the pc shop down the street for having red fans to complete the look of the black and red case. :)

and the underside.. ;)

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Man, it is looking nice. Wish I would have had the time today I would have stopped by. :)
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Yo frag!.. Pm me the image you need. You know that sticker you said you wanted. Pm that image & the size dimensions you want.

I got your back & you can count on me in helping you get the Team eXg mod together. After all its representing all of Us here at the clan so ya boi J has your back..

Pm me all the Images even if its more than one each image you want let me know the dimensions you want them in & i can get them made into sticker decals for you.

"Dont worry about the money i'll project Hax computer mod that represents us all.

Ya boi J 8)
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. zabOmb!
Doom 3

Post by eXg. zabOmb! »

JEEEZ.. nice graphics man!
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Between you and Jago, I think I'll have to make a mod section on the site. :)
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

okay.. got some time this morning to finish the front plate.. as far as paint goes. ;)

all sanded perfect and ready to be installed.

I sanded the side plate as best as I could.. I really have to sit and file for hours if it is going to be as perfect as I would like it to be so for now.. its as good as its going to get. I think later on I will screw with it to make it even better, but I want to focus on other areas of the case.. time to get out the hot glue gun and finish the front panel. :) once its dryed of course.

eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

oh yeah.. 95% done...

Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Damn Ping, well done :)

Project Hax looks like quite the success so far :D

eXg on top xD
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

yawn... okay.. good morning exGers... I woke up this morning with a vision for the prior p1nghax case I have been working on for some time.. I need to repaint most of it, however I did have some ideas that I am going to see if I can put to work.. Something has been bothering me about cases.. when you cut holes.. its hard to get whatever design you cut out pefect enough to just leave by itself..

so what do you do.. You go and get some decorative trim, and you put that in the hole to mask your errors.. however.. that has errors as well.. and doesn't always 1. have the most decorative look to keep you intrigued.. and 2. well it doesn't have that creative factor.. everyone does that.. so with that just eating my brain away, I wen to the hardware store and started looking for ideas for the upper case window.. So far I am going to take a look at the idea below and see how this works out.. it caught my eye.. so I went on impulse.. :)

lemme know what you think.. Now I just laid it on there to give you guys an idea.. it will be painted and cut to fit..

trying to decide which way I want it to face as well.

Return to “PC Building/Mods”