Projext Hax

Showoff your 1337 skills
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

okay.. I cut it.. and I actually need to cut one of the sides again as I didn't cut it so the edges match up on the one side.. I was being a noob and didn't have enough coffee. time to spray it black.. and see how it all fits after some fine sanding.. I think we will be in business..

eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

okay I am finally finished with this project.. project p1nghax... I have some super adhesive which I will touch up the stickers on the sides of the case to make sure there is no fraying on the edges.. and everything sits flush.. but this case is officially done. I decided to not go with the castle dealio I cut out for the top and just leave it flush with the case as it matches the other window. on the side. I hope everyone likes.. 8 coats of flat black paint. 12 mm fan in the front with a custom cut out with black mesh to hide the fan.. yet allow airflow.

Side window with two smaller red led fans to illuminate the case and provide airflow from the heated components to the outside of the case. Upper custom cut window on the roof of the case to give it again another custom look.. and of course p1nghax, stickers and eXg. stickers, because we all deserve to have our own case. :)

Pretty decent mid size atx tower. 4 main drive bays for DVD, blue ray, etc... burners / drives, 2 smaller drive bays for your floppy disk, and or any fan controllers you would like to throw in there. I believe a 6 slot HDD space going down from there all at the front of the case.

Rear mounted up top Power supply area. Standard atx case basically with a few custom additions. :)

I do apologize for the image quality as I took this with my phone.. digital camera I can't find the memory card for.. Might have to recruit pun to do a pro photoop.. when we get a chance. :)
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

ownage man!! i see you keap somethings under rap with that new eXg side panel you revealed.

I had talked to you about throwing every ones name on the side of it but it seems if you got every ones name Custom name sig printed out on a magnet so that you could then remove & place the names on the side where ever you'd like. It'd be a magnet so you could remove them as you pleased.

But like i told you i over do everything because i have many ocd's the MOD looks freaking amazing.. I LOVE THE PINGHAX LOGO ON THE SIDE.
Looks as if it was shipped that way..

Nice job & keep us updated on any changes or upgrades you do..

ya boi :D
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Very nice. I couldn't talk more today as my mom was over. I shall come over and look at it in person. :)
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Very nice. I couldn't talk more today as my mom was over. I shall come over and look at it in person. :)

Wish i could see the Pun in person :(

Return to “PC Building/Mods”