Project EXG

Showoff your 1337 skills
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Project EXG

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Okay.. all of you have seen some previous pictures from this mod that I have been working on under the link.. project hax.. I have this set up since it is its own mod and I have finalized a small touch I think makes a huge difference to the side of the case.. Pics below. :)

lemme know what you guys think.

Here is the before.

And after ;)

more additions coming soon as well.

eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Woot! It's sexy man, I love it.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

Photoshopped.

I can tell by the pixels, and by having seen a few shops in my day
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

rofl... dude.. no photoshop whatsoever.. all custom.. I will provide evedence in a sec. :)
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Okay.. I was thinking of a name for this project.. and the only thing that I have been consistantly thinking about.. is Crate.. I was thinking of calling it

eXg crate or krate somthing.. dunno.. maybe.. eXg. Crate of armor.. who knows.. I will play with some names. ;)

but yeah.. dunno what you mean about pixels.. on the case focus.. maybe the red portions..

I assure everyone that everything on this case is 100 % custom, except for the original case itself. which was a barebones case that I picked up with an old pentium 2 proc, with a mobo, and hdd that was a 16 gig or something stupid.. the funny thing was seeing all that case with the tiny ass mobo inside. lol.. such wasted space.. anyways.. I picked that up at a thrift store for about $5.00 hahahaa. and I have put about.. $20.00 into it with paint, and mods.. fans etc.. so far.. well okay maybe $25.00 but thats really it..

This is case # 2. and I have 4 more to come. :)

stay tuned.. for more pics of this one coming up.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Some pictures to prove my work. ;)

ahh and this is what I used.. I learned the hard way a long time ago.. absolutely do not get this s**t on your hands.. omfg. I don't even want to go into what happened.

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

eXg. focus wrote:Photoshopped.

I hope you were kidding focus.. You better had we dont house haters here at the eXg-clan

Frag dude i love this panel alot better.. CLEAN looking mod the front of it screams Fragmaster while the side screams All of eXg in general.

No s**t i give this a A+ Damn this looks good..
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Lets get a fragmaster logo on the front of that sucker.. That'd be BOSS!!!
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hmmmm, crate ?? Hmmmmm.

eXg. Weapon

PuN
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Hey pun.. I might need your help with something.. below I have uploaded the pics of the current status of this project.. I just finished painting the casing for the HDD, and speaker box that you see in the upper slot to match the case. However here are the things I am lacking atm..

I have the wiring for the Power, reset, and respective LEDS that go with.. however, I have not found a place for them.. There is a power button on the front of the case but I was trying to think of something a little more trick than that. I might put something there instead. ;) but thats a secret. hehe. I'm already revealing too much with these pictures.

anyways.. your thoughts suggestions..

supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

and yeah, locktite is what we use to make sure structural bolts don't come loose. do not get that anywhere on your body. bad news.
eXg. focus wrote:Photoshopped.

/i see what you did there
// slashies!!!
///i'm now a liter too! i got in on iran thread #20-something.
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.

Return to “PC Building/Mods”