GZ's new rig

Showoff your 1337 skills
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

GZ's new rig

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

suppppppppppppp, I got my new case on a few weeks ago and looks pimpen more room now and better tempatures especily from the video card. My other case was so small that it blocked the air flow vent which put some major dust in the card and hours of work.

Have a look!

Manufacturer: Gateway
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Hard Drive: Western Digital 400 GB
Video Card: XFX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260+
Monitor: Emachines pure HD 19inch
Sound Card: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
Speakers/Headphones: Realtek High Definition Audio
Keyboard: USB Root Hub
Mouse: USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
Motherboard: Winfast
Computer Case: Coolermaster 922 HAF
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Looks good man :)
I could probably use a full tower case, but mines sexy
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

eXg. Phenom wrote:Looks good man :)
I could probably use a full tower case, b ut mines sexy
you would be suprized on how big this Mid tower is you have plenty of room! it barly fits under my desk. I need to Remount the main board I beleive having problems with it. like everytine I bump the computer my conputer freezes and will not do anything :P
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

I really like that case.. but now where do you sit.. haha.. its like its saying you got to sit somewhere else.. this desk is mine! :twisted:
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Looks really good, and having gone through some serious issues, with power heater systems, you can NEVER have enough air flow.
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Nice. How do you like that video card? I'm going to get two of them from EVGA to run SLI. All I need to finish my build are the video cards and my WD raptor drive...
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

I love it runs everything smooth on max even Far Cry 2. One of the best video card nvida made so far.

yo frag if you look on the right of that picture there is a big comfe chair that I sit my butt down on, AND NO ONE TOUCHS MY BABY! I call her bessie! FTW
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

I don't trust the new GTX series, I know they're powerful but they have a hella failure rate. Go with some 9000 series dorkiz. I got 2 9800GTX+'s, hella awesome.

But GZ nothing to take away from your rig. Honestly I love your pc man, and everything in it
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

eXg. Phenom wrote:I don't trust the new GTX series, I know they're powerful but they have a hella failure rate. Go with some 9000 series dorkiz. I got 2 9800GTX+'s, hella awesome.

But GZ nothing to take away from your rig. Honestly I love your pc man, and everything in it

its cool I understand but I bought this card used and it works fine with the 216 shader clock, and if your really worried about them breaking down by them from BFG tech they come with a life time warrenty. My BFG 7300 GT was a good example it was a peice of crap it gave me hell on earth I could have sent it back to them for repairs but I sold it to help pay for the power supply on the gtx 260.
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

eXg. Phenom wrote:I don't trust the new GTX series, I know they're powerful but they have a hella failure rate. Go with some 9000 series dorkiz. I got 2 9800GTX+'s, hella awesome.

Meh, the 9000 series are weak. ;) And the biggest problem I've seen with them is overheating, and I think the evga 260 is fine unless you get the OC version, then you have heating issues...
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Got (2) 260's (lappie version) in the AW laptop, and they are teh shiznit.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

eXg. dorkiz wrote:

Meh, the 9000 series are weak. ;) And the biggest problem I've seen with them is overheating, and I think the evga 260 is fine unless you get the OC version, then you have heating issues...
exactly I play far cry 2 on direct x 10 Ultra high and the card stays at 58-62 C. that game is extermly repetitive grahpics are very sharpe and real.

but make sure you have the 216 shader clock there is another version with a 156 shader.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Looking good bro.. Am a whore for cooler masters cases. Very nice pc there. Again cant go wrong with CMaster :)

Return to “PC Building/Mods”