Microsoft Inteli Mouse. 1.1 Mod

Showoff your 1337 skills
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Microsoft Inteli Mouse. 1.1 Mod

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

BAsically just put a plexi window in the mouse, but thought it looked cool and its giving me some ideas for what I can do with Plexi in things, and a little bit of super glue. :) Maybe make the shape of eXg. or who knows what.

eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

at first my idea was to merge the fatal1ty mouse which I like btw.. except its righty.. to this one so that I get the benefit of the weights in an inteli mouse. The optical sensor in this is just better than laser mice... Period, which is why so many pros use them. Just more accurate. Anyways.. I can't fit the weights into the thing because they are too big, and I didn't want to hax it up to fit cause then it would be pointless and wouldn't weigh anything. So I found my own weights and they are hidden inside the mouse, and if you were to open it up.. It really looks clean inside factory as the look I go for in these things cases.. and balanced to give it a 15 gram increase in weight. Works well, and I am hitting more long distance shots with lower sens, now, plus my upclose stuff is still on par. :)

I think I am gonna run with this idea here a little and see where it leads me.

Return to “PC Building/Mods”