EMZ SHOULD SUBMIT THIS TIME AROUND

The ONLY place to go, for EVERYTHING EMZ.

Moderator: simulation

BobMarley!
Forum Master

EMZ SHOULD SUBMIT THIS TIME AROUND

Post by BobMarley! »

A Big Mod contest is going on and ends on 10/16!!!!! EMZ SHOULD Get on this one and kick the s**t out of the competition! They smoked the CC D3 mod (IMHO) and their new mod should kick all the comp in the nuts!

http://www.igf.com/
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

Thanks for pm man, pm it to simulation too, you'll find his posts int he emz thread
Soz i'm fukkered tonight long day!

Cheers again
M|key! :p

EDIT

Bastardage =

September 8, 2006 at 11:59pm PDT is the final date to enter your game into the IGF Main Competition.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

ASD;FJKAD;LFJKAIFE,.MZ,XVNCOFJ!!!! Are you friggin serious. They still had that dumb ass ad up. I'm sorry man, I was trying to look out and missed that on oversight. SHIIT
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

:( :!:
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

The 9th Annual Independent Games Festival is holding their second mod competition and are eager to ensure that everyone is aware of the October 13th submission deadline. All mods, from all games, are eligible for submission. Do be certain to look into this, especially if you want a piece of their $5,000 Best Mod prize. For details click here.

IT"S NOT OVER!
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

Yah sim informed me as I had jumped to conclusions. Looks liek 13th oct could be my babie's due date and the emz release date if we get it done for submission for the comp heh
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

You guys always put out quality work! You should do it, I mean, you have the support of the whoel community dude!
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

M|keTmnT : eXg : wrote:Yah sim informed me as I had jumped to conclusions. Looks liek 13th oct could be my babie's due date and the emz release date if we get it done for submission for the comp heh
wow man, that's amazing. i remember when you announced the pregnancy, and it feels like it was just yesterday. pretty nuts how time flies.. good luck with everything too btw
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Dude that is awesome! I am so happy for you Mike! My baby will be coming around on March 22! We can start eXg clan Jr. :) LOL

As for EMZ, you guys got a good thing going there and it would be a shame for the world not to see your accomplishments.

Cheers

Return to “EMZ -- Enhanced Militarized Zone”