Sim, Where Are You?!

The ONLY place to go, for EVERYTHING EMZ.

Moderator: simulation

Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Simon, hehe, not being a "mod" guy, I can still very much appreciate what, and where you're coming from on that. Maybe I should push my n000bs over the 1.31 fence. I had been all setup to get it done, did full write ups, then had to pull back at last moment.

1.31 IS > 1.3

PuN
if u upgrade the server i will dl it. but since i seriously ONLY play in the exg servers...unless they are running it, i prolly wont dl it. no offense to you sim, i just wouldnt use it unless exg did
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

I went to 1.31a it didnt work out so good. There was like 0 players and 10 servers. If us guys at eXg. can get on board 1.31a we would probably see a boom of players. Maybe its time for the change.
ImageImageImageImage
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

eXg. Man0waR wrote:I went to 1.31a it didnt work out so good. There was like 0 players and 10 servers. If us guys at eXg. can get on board 1.31a we would probably see a boom of players. Maybe its time for the change.
... and freezetag. :D
simulation
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by simulation »

eXg. Man0waR wrote:I went to 1.31a it didnt work out so good. There was like 0 players and 10 servers. If us guys at eXg. can get on board 1.31a we would probably see a boom of players. Maybe its time for the change.
Yes, the shortage of US servers is a real problem. I am still hassling id Software about more publicity for the 1.3.1 D3 patch but I don't want to push too hard while they're busy with ET:QW and Q4 1.4.x.

Sim
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

Ya we gota get over there, im sure when exg goes they all go.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “EMZ -- Enhanced Militarized Zone”