Bots support (again)

The ONLY place to go, for EVERYTHING EMZ.

Moderator: simulation

PrimeviL
Forum N00b

Bots support (again)

Post by PrimeviL »

I have downloaded the SABots for improve my nubskill but these bots are only compatible with the 1.3.1 version :/

Doom chronicles mod have bot support but i don't really like the mod :(

- Do you have planned to add bot to EMZ mod?

- Do you know how (with the bots sourcecode) to make them compatible with the last patch?
simulation
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Bots support (again)

Post by simulation »

PrimeviL wrote:I have downloaded the SABots for improve my nubskill but these bots are only compatible with the 1.3.1 version :/

Doom chronicles mod have bot support but i don't really like the mod :(

- Do you have planned to add bot to EMZ mod?

- Do you know how (with the bots sourcecode) to make them compatible with the last patch?
1.3.1 is the latest patch, and everyone is using that so you should be fine with that one. DC and FMJ both use a modified version of the SABot code.

I don't think playing against SABot would help improve your skills; it is called SABot for a reason.

There are no immediate plans to add bots to EMZ. I wont use SABot, even if I do - I would create it from scratch using C++ only instead of script.
PrimeviL
Forum N00b

Post by PrimeviL »

erf, i mean 1.3.0 ;]
simulation wrote:
I don't think playing against SABot would help improve your skills; it is called SABot for a reason.
EU servers are sometimes empty and play on USA server with 160 ms is unfair, this is why i wanna use bots...

Is it hard/long to make only compatible the sabots with 1.31 (i mean like an update)? Is it needs just to compile it?

I have no idea because i don't know anything about modding :(

ps: sry for my bad english

Return to “EMZ -- Enhanced Militarized Zone”