Anti Spawnrape

The ONLY place to go, for EVERYTHING EMZ.

Moderator: simulation

`50|Kev!
Forum N00b

Post by `50|Kev! »

You rule sim, also add 50|cal to your doom clan list :)
simulation
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by simulation »

`50|Kev! wrote:You rule sim, also add 50|cal to your doom clan list :)
You mean the links on the EMZ site?

Edit: DONE.
`50|Kev!
Forum N00b

Post by `50|Kev! »

You work too fast Sim. Nice work.
simulation
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by simulation »

`50|Kev! wrote:You work too fast Sim. Nice work.
Hope it looks ok. I just hacked the main banner from your site.
simulation
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by simulation »

Ok, I added a new CVar called emz_sv_initial_health_tourney which is just like the old one but only used in Tourney mode. Set to 125 so when servers upgrage that will be the default for EMZ Tourney.
mrgreen_
Forum Bot

Post by mrgreen_ »

Great job Simulation, I can tell you're excited for D4! Everything you do is highly appreciated :)

One question - does the HP start @ 125 and drop every second by 2 HP like Quake 3/4?

It would be pretty crazy if clans could add their logo next to their name
simulation
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by simulation »

MrGreen wrote:One question - does the HP start @ 125 and drop every second by 2 HP like Quake 3/4?
Didn't realise thats what Q4 did. lol. I'll do the same as Q4 I guess - it actually goes down by 1 every second until it hits 100.
MrGreen wrote:It would be pretty crazy if clans could add their logo next to their name
That would be cool. Pretty tricky to pull off though. I'll have to think about that one.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

simulation wrote:
MrGreen wrote:One question - does the HP start @ 125 and drop every second by 2 HP like Quake 3/4?
Didn't realise thats what Q4 did. lol. I'll do the same as Q4 I guess - it actually goes down by 1 every second until it hits 100.
MrGreen wrote:It would be pretty crazy if clans could add their logo next to their name
That would be cool. Pretty tricky to pull off though. I'll have to think about that one.
Maybe external images ie. imageshack?
uknonw
Forum Visitor

Post by uknonw »

or maybe how q4 has that code for images... ^pb?? and it would show a punkbuster mini icon next to your name...

or maybe something that checks guid for "user in uhh w/e..." and bam give image?? kinda like how d3 appends _ at end of name :evil:

idk im such a failure :(
The weapon of the suit is unknown.
mrgreen_
Forum Bot

Post by mrgreen_ »

I know nothing about game coding but if you could stick a certain size image in your /base folder that would work. hell i'm sure you guys have thought of this, right?
simulation
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by simulation »

MrGreen wrote:I know nothing about game coding but if you could stick a certain size image in your /base folder that would work. hell i'm sure you guys have thought of this, right?
Sure, that would be possible if code was added to load local images. But how would the other players see it?

Return to “EMZ -- Enhanced Militarized Zone”