Yes, I'm still working on EMZ 2.0 ;)

The ONLY place to go, for EVERYTHING EMZ.

Moderator: simulation

simulation
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Yes, I'm still working on EMZ 2.0 ;)

Post by simulation »

http://www.the-emz.com/ - A Multiplayer Mod for Doom 3
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

I think everyone's almost lost all interest. At least this could be a good moral booster for you! And if it ever does come out, it should be sick :)
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Nice Sim. Always coming up with cool new stuff :)
Sancho
Forum Visitor

Post by Sancho »

tyrant wrote:I think everyone's almost lost all interest. At least this could be a good moral booster for you! And if it ever does come out, it should be sick :)
Man why do you have to be such a pe##s? Sim rocks and that is IT !

Keep it coming Sim!! :twisted:
simulation
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by simulation »

tyrant wrote:I think everyone's almost lost all interest. At least this could be a good moral booster for you! And if it ever does come out, it should be sick :)
Well to be honest I lose interest for months at a time so I can understand that. These days I carry on with it because it is a cool hobby to try and do "impossible" things with the D3 tech. Nobody is expecting sudden upturn in the number of D3 players.

One day I'll find the time to collect all my "work in progress" together and put a new release together.
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

You always made good job Sim!And BTW for those who lost interest for D3...Huh...How to say?Could you give me you cd key? :P
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Simon, as usual, I AM impressed. I was very interested in that video, drag/drop and more. I can't wait to see it in action, and I will be MORE than happy, if you provide me with ANY screenshots, info, I will put it up, front and center, and back link to you, as usual. :)
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Sim I actually find what you do with that engine very very usefull.. I look at it this way. I know they are saying that they are going to do Doom 4 completely different than any other doom.. But lets be honest there are going to be a lot of similarities to the game vs all the rest. Most likely that will also carry into the game code, design etc.. since its the same dudes that are making it. I think if anything when that comes out and if they botch up the MP, you will be in the business of EMZ all over again. ;) Plus you will be already one step ahead of the game since you are all very familiar with the old. As well as knowing what seems to work with a Doom type of game.

anyways.. I always have loved what you guys over at EMZ have put out.. You have changed Doom for the better.. period.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

nice man can't wait till 2.0
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

hey btw.. what ever happends.. with doom... especially if you put out another release for EMZ with the current doom, or the new one.. If they decide to put out crap that says Hack and people get this stupid idea in their head and since they are 12 they try to vote kick people.. which seems to never end in the original doom 3 game.. please find a way to remove it.. Mail it to Pun and me and him are gonna shoot the disk in the backyard with a shotgun so it can never ever be put into a game again..

Seriously what were people thinking when they put that in there.. It has caused some of the most annoying people on the earth to go and play doom just because they can go and do that. !
simulation
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by simulation »

eXg. Frag///aster wrote:hey btw.. what ever happends.. with doom... especially if you put out another release for EMZ with the current doom, or the new one.. If they decide to put out crap that says Hack and people get this stupid idea in their head and since they are 12 they try to vote kick people.. which seems to never end in the original doom 3 game.. please find a way to remove it.. Mail it to Pun and me and him are gonna shoot the disk in the backyard with a shotgun so it can never ever be put into a game again..

Seriously what were people thinking when they put that in there.. It has caused some of the most annoying people on the earth to go and play doom just because they can go and do that. !
You mean by setting "emz_sv_block_vchat" to "2" on the server to block all voicechat traffic?
mrgreen_
Forum Bot

Post by mrgreen_ »

Nice...I'll play some games when 2.0 comes out, good job.
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

impressed with the movie ;)

very nice

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

haha you can do that.. or annihilate the entire concept of it, and then find the ID guy who made it and sock him in the groin. ! :)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Good seeing you around Mr. Green.

Return to “EMZ -- Enhanced Militarized Zone”