Inactive

where are all the BF2 players???

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

guys, Noface and I hae been waiting....

dont let our scores noobify you... comon... have fun... :D
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Tell you what, I WILL try again, and I know you laugh when I try and explain the "leftie"/"why can't i use the same keys for different vehicles" thing, but it imstifies me as to why, when I try to just set the simple movement keys, UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT, to not only my player, but tanks, trucks, ariplanes, helicopters, and sheep, no matter what it says, "Key already in use, in ummm Common controls". Now for me, any game, where I've got to use, like 5-6 different entire sets of movement keys, just pisses me off. Is THAT the way it is ?? Do I have to to something like delete ALL keys, THEN map them identically. Trying to minimize the curve here if I can. Lefties, most of us, hover over and around the Num Pad, and the arrow keys. So when you start talking about ASDF, QWER, ZXCV YUIO, HJL, etc, it's like, noooooooooooooooooooo, Help me out as you've got a much better grasp than I do. I think if I could at least get THAT going on, then maybe the spawn die spawn thing wouldn't be as unbearable.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

I wasnt aware of diff controlls for each vehicle ect. I can however see how frustrating it could be doing it left handed. Hmmmm is their a way to unbind a key totally? Maybee that would help ya out when mapping the keys...

hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Maybe if you posted a time when we're going to practice more people would show up.
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

:? when was that?Cause i've seen Face,Rockon and Ubi on bf2 wednesday evening but i crashed and then have not been able to reconnect...Please post the day and time for games and don't forget to set a schedule including US and EU times...
Kn0wledge
Forum N00b

Post by Kn0wledge »

Hey Guys, I'm motion's roommate Josh.

I've been playin BF2 since January. I'm nearly a Master Sergeant (around 48k I think). My account name is KnowledgeX1, XFIRE: cipher84, AIM: cipher84.

I'd definitely be down to play BF2 w/ you guys.

Josh
Knowledge // Arc_The_Lad
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Tell you what, I WILL try again, and I know you laugh when I try and explain the "leftie"/"why can't i use the same keys for different vehicles" thing, but it imstifies me as to why, when I try to just set the simple movement keys, UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT, to not only my player, but tanks, trucks, ariplanes, helicopters, and sheep, no matter what it says, "Key already in use, in ummm Common controls". Now for me, any game, where I've got to use, like 5-6 different entire sets of movement keys, just pisses me off.
PuN
how you think i feel but i still enjoy myself
eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

Yo dark, I just brought BF2 on saturday, Im loving it!!

I get kinda pwned alot, but im gona play alot and get good at it, im getting better allready but still a long wway to go hehe

well see you guys on there!!

oh btw my name on there is apo20050 :lol:
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

apo when you learned the maps and advantages of various weps itll go alot better :wink:
eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

Unbreak4ble : eXg : wrote:apo when you learned the maps and advantages of various weps itll go alot better :wink:
yes i can imagine, there are soo many maps and soo many weapons lol, i have so much to learn :!:
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Just practice. Once you play a lot you'll start to learn the maps like ubi said and you'll have good situational awareness. There are times and places for each kit to rambo, hide, etc. and as you play you'll learn get more comfortable with making those decisions quickly. Coming from doom and quake I actually found it a lot easier because you're always thinking about what needs to be done next. You don't really realize it, but for most players a ton of thinking goes into how you play fps and it's a large portion of the game.
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Knowledge wrote:Hey Guys, I'm motion's roommate Josh.

I've been playin BF2 since January. I'm nearly a Master Sergeant (around 48k I think). My account name is KnowledgeX1, XFIRE: cipher84, AIM: cipher84.

Josh
Knowledge // Arc_The_Lad
Cool, make sure you check out this thread to see our practice times so you can get some games in with us! :)

http://www.exg-clan.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=1559
eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

Knowledge wrote:Hey Guys, I'm motion's roommate Josh.

Josh
Knowledge // Arc_The_Lad
Hey man! hit me up on xfire apo2005 if you have it

nice to meet you! 8)

Return to “BF2”