BF2 TRAINING TIMES

Squad based mayhem
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Alright, cool. I'm going to have to leave early tonight though because it's my bro's birthday and we're going out for dinner.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

I work untill 4pm est time ;( so I guess I wont be making it. Tomarrow might be so good either. My sis is down from Virginia. Ill keep you guys updated...

K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

[eXg] Mattinator wrote:Why are the two times different? lol! There's a chart at the top showing one time, then down in the paragraph it shows a different time, which is it? :?

and It's easy to play with around 150 ping on battlefield, whenever I play with noface the two of us usually get the top two spots still.

Well at 4:30p (your time) we plan to start....

Maybe Noface was thinking at 6:30p we stop???? i dont know....

But remember, its on saturday and sunday.... :)
Rocky
Forum Groupie

Post by Rocky »

eXg. Noface wrote:and killa? lol saturdays and sundays, are you 4 real? its currenly only saturdays, sundays are tricky for euros cause of work/school etc, early the next day.
Yea, keep it just saturdays for now.
Inactive

i want to make sure people have the option to attend saturday and/or sunday...

we all know some guys here say "sorry man i couldnt make it"

Well now, there is more than 1 option... since people have work and school...
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

Problem with sunday nights THIS WEEK is we have last Q4 ctf match of the season. After that sundays should be cool for the q4 u guys till season 3 starts.
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

:? I just found out I have to leave a bit earlier than I thought tonight. :? I can still be at practice for a half an hour, but then I'll have to leave for my bro's dinner party. If we do have practice tomorrow I'm pretty sure I could make the full time then.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Are non EXG allowed to come and join? I need some practice, and its alot better when people "I know" are on.
Rocky
Forum Groupie

Post by Rocky »

[eXg] K1LLA:4:H1RE wrote:i want to make sure people have the option to attend saturday and/or sunday...

we all know some guys here say "sorry man i couldnt make it"

Well now, there is more than 1 option... since people have work and school...
Yea having 2 options would be a good idea but sunday nights will be awkward for euros because of work/school early the next morning like noface said. For me its 9.30-11.30 pm which means I will only be able to play a bit at the start and for people like Ubi and froggy its more like 11 pm - 1 am. So this option isn't a realistic time for the euros unless you put it earlier by a couple of hours then the option is available to everyone.
Inactive

rockon - then euro players can practice on saturdays...

sabooya - yes, non exg members can practice

Mattinator - thats cool man if you cant make it today, that is why sunday is available....
Rocky
Forum Groupie

Post by Rocky »

What if i was to turn around and say i'm setting up for us to train on Fridays evenings. By doing this it means that it is unlikely for the majority of the USA squad to turn up due to work/ school. This is exactly what you have done by arranging Sundays for practises but instead the euros cant make it and not even the leader....

So this would result in EU practise being on fri and sat and usa practise on sat and sun, and if this happens you'll just end up splitting the bf2 squad in 2 bro. Just keep it to one day for now as Noface said who is the leader and has arranged a time that everyone can make. There's no stopping you gaming with some of the USA players on Sunday as well as the Saturday practise but you can not class it as an official practise as only half the squad can make it and not even the leader.... If you wish to have another training day/time talk to Noface and arrange a day/time that is available to everyone...

You say you want 2 training days so everyone has no excuse to miss training but if the euros miss the saturday training then they have nothing to fall back on as they cannot make the other training time due to work/school early the next day. So keep it just Saturdays for now yea which everyone has said they can make apart from Crush and if others miss the training time then thats it. We need to be tight on training practises and not treat it like a free stroll in the park whenever someone feels like going. Also this clan is commited to other games too (doom3, quake 4, css soon) and we need to set aside a day/time to practise for these games too, get me?
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

........ :oops: ....hmmmm
Last edited by SunTzu on Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Wicked
Quake 4 EU

Post by eXg. Wicked »

Unbreak4ble : eXg : wrote:LOL @ YOU ALL PRACTICES ALLOVER THE WEEKEND HELL NO SOME PPL DO HAVE A LIFE YOU KNOW :wink: SRY FOR CAP ITS JAMMED(AGAIN)
Hehe ubi, it's hobby man, no one asks to take gaming over the real life lol, if you can't post and they will understand :wink:
Noface
Inactive

Post by Noface »

Its true what rockon is saying. the "official" date for bf2 training is on sats, same times. However if you cant make it, as matt and rockon told me yesterday because of what ever reason, and you wish to arrange another training time with who ever, nothing wrong with that, but try and hopefully attend the official one the following week.

GG's last night, stealth and sabooya nice of you 2 join us, to make up the numbers, and CRUSH, were the hell you go bro? AWOL in the middle of a game lol?
Inactive

rockon, i have enough experience with this clan to know that everyone will not be able to show saturday. we tried it before with other squads.....

that is why there is 2 doors open for training.

maybe your confused and think both days are maditory.... no thats not the case...

unbreakable said a mouth full when he said, "SOME PPL DO HAVE A LIFE YOU KNOW"

and just like I said in a different post, "i want to make sure people have the option to attend saturday AND/OR sunday..."

if some people want to practice on both days... cool....

But since there are other people here on other sqauds, having 2 different days would be good for some peoples schedules....

---------------------------------------------------

But if noface made it official, saturday practice only.... if my schedule allows me to practice on saturdays, then I will be there.... but dont hold your breath anyone....
Last edited by K1LLA:4:H1RE on Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “BF2”