would b f*****g time 1.4 betatesting

Squad based mayhem
SunTzu

would b f*****g time 1.4 betatesting

Post by SunTzu »

eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

I hope this time they bring out a decent patch that fixes problems and not creates them!!!
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

I am getting tired of the stupid patches taht make the guns either MEGA POWERFUL, or rediculously weak, 3 snipes 2 head, OMG!?!?!?
they need to get some realism to the game, 1 snipe to head 2 to body, 1 rockety to any where, 5 shots body other guns 2 to head. I mean its not that hard...
It gets so annoying haveing it change every month of so and then you have to adjust.

:roll:
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

sabooya wrote:I am getting tired of the stupid patches taht make the guns either MEGA POWERFUL, or rediculously weak, 3 snipes 2 head, OMG!?!?!?
they need to get some realism to the game, 1 snipe to head 2 to body, 1 rockety to any where, 5 shots body other guns 2 to head. I mean its not that hard...
It gets so annoying haveing it change every month of so and then you have to adjust.

hmm idk after reading this all i can say that you prolly just suck as sniper 1 shot kill aint that hard just work on youre aim and anticipation as for the adjustments you mention if that gives you a hard time i would reconsider my gaming ambitions or just play partypoker :wink:
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

the sniper rifle u need good aim...if u anit just use the RL :twisted:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Hahaha... Very funny to read. These game companies like EA don't really give a s**t dude. They got your $49.95, and it does cost them money to create and distribute a patch, which they do not like, so they rush the patches out. These stupid patches do just what you said, they either unbalance the game or they fix it. And usually it's not the latter.

So what to do in such a situation... take a crap on the game and mail it back to EA! They will love it! :wink:
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg.BobMarley! wrote:
So what to do in such a situation... take a crap on the game and mail it back to EA! They will love it! :wink:
i might have to try that
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

sabooya wrote:I am getting tired of the stupid patches taht make the guns either MEGA POWERFUL, or rediculously weak, 3 snipes 2 head, OMG!?!?!?

If you DO shoot someone in the head with any sniper they die. A lot of other guns too. 2 hits with a sniper almost always kills unless you like hit them in the foot and hand or something, deifnately 2 to body, shoulder and legs.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Equals wrote:

If you DO shoot someone in the head with any sniper they die. A lot of other guns too. 2 hits with a sniper almost always kills unless you like hit them in the foot and hand or something, deifnately 2 to body, shoulder and legs.
well i havent played in a while soooo maybe its changed, but the snper was weakedned with the last patch i installed,
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

maybe it was weaker in previous patches but it was never 3 to the head lol
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

eXg. Equals wrote:maybe it was weaker in previous patches but it was never 3 to the head lol
hmm it take me about 3 or 2 shots
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
ARC
Forum Regular

Post by ARC »

Sometimes it appears as if you hit them but the game doesn't compute it, so you think you made three shots when you most likely didn't.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

lol sometimes i shoot a rocket and goes without damaGE through the tank/car
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Unbreak4ble : eXg : wrote:lol sometimes i shoot a rocket and goes without damaGE through the tank/car
lol i drove headon w/ a car and which right through no damage..lol we were both like WTF? :lol:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

sukki wrote:
Unbreak4ble : eXg : wrote:lol sometimes i shoot a rocket and goes without damaGE through the tank/car
lol i drove headon w/ a car and which right through no damage..lol we were both like WTF? :lol:
ive thrown nades through cars, and rockets before with no contact, it just passed through metal

Return to “BF2”