Inter-Clan BF2142 Squad

Squad based mayhem
Contro
Forum Master

Inter-Clan BF2142 Squad

Post by Contro »

Sancho and I have discussed this to some length on Xfire and our own forums, but I need to know what you guys think. Do you think starting an inter-clan squad for 2142 is a good idea? Is it feasible? Post your thoughts on the subject whether you have the game or not. 8) All opinions are appreciated.
gnarlyDUCK
Forum Junkie

Post by gnarlyDUCK »

I play BF2142..... im decent, i could learn alot though, please.!
You have just read a post by gnarlyDUCK!
wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

Sounds like a feasible idea to me. A combined effort - surely would own in a very short time.
eXg. Meckta

Post by eXg. Meckta »

ill pass....
gnarlyDUCK
Forum Junkie

Post by gnarlyDUCK »

Feel free to contact me via xfire = onlygerm

Ive been playing everyday a few hours now that i got lovely 2GB of RAM. :)
You have just read a post by gnarlyDUCK!
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

Hehe, I barely play it anymore. Now that school has started, I prefer to play faster-paced games like Quake 2, 3, 4, and CSS, so I can have the most fun in as little time as possible. 8) I will add you on X-Fire and try to get some games in next weekend... I have to study for 5-6 tests tomorrow. :(
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Well Contro, as you well know, our multi clan, and even NO clan Alliance is working out very well in OGame. I don't personally have 2142, but can't see any reason this would work out any differently than our OGame pwnage.

I guess member interest is first, and then it's just a matter of who can manage it. :)

PuN
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

Well, I wanted to get a squad started to help the alliance, but now that it's over, this probably won't work out. :? I was waiting for someone like V or Ender to speak their mind, but they haven't yet. :(
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Well Contro, I hate to say this, but THAT'S not going to stop anything. Everyone here, clearly sees, that this is some Wog/anti eXg thing, and not a CD thing.

If there is interest, then we will do it.

PuN
Rocky
Forum Groupie

Post by Rocky »

cd\ Contro wrote:Hehe, I barely play it anymore. Now that school has started, I prefer to play faster-paced games like Quake 2, 3, 4, and CSS, so I can have the most fun in as little time as possible. 8) I will add you on X-Fire and try to get some games in next weekend... I have to study for 5-6 tests tomorrow. :(
where u from again? I have 6 exams tomorrow for science, is that what u have?
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

cd\ Contro wrote: I was waiting for someone like V or Ender to speak their mind, but they haven't yet. :(
i cant dude..i hardly ever play 2142 anymore now, plus all my gaming time i have been putting into source trying to get up to par so i can own neil and mat :P
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

Ok. :( Thank you for replying though! 8)
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

bf2 is where i'm at

Return to “BF2”