GOW TOURNEY SIGN UPS & VOTING

Everything G.O.W.

Tourney is Best out of 3 Games? "How many rounds you think should be in each game"?

14%
36%
50%

Total votes: 14
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Sandcloaked wrote:I am in, I am Sandcloaked in live and my probable Partner is Godofkhorn.
Hope to play well in the Tourney!
sup Sand.. ggs last night bro.. hey i'll add you to the brackets but be sure to have Godofkhorn register & post here:
H4TERAID
Forum N00b

Post by H4TERAID »

Sign my team up! we are both registered.

H4TERAID
W4RDROID

What time we starting today?
aNGRabr
Forum N00b

Post by aNGRabr »

what time the tournament starts?
H4TERAID
Forum N00b

Post by H4TERAID »

KODKiLLeRv2 wrote:I see but I still think that everyone should have some kind of ping instead of one person having zero. Just my thought.
yea he could kick everyone. and make special tag for tourny... playing a match and kicking people will be tough.
I_P4r4dox_I
Forum N00b

was banned

Post by I_P4r4dox_I »

Ok, so I don't know if you guys know, but I have been banned from xbox live for the past 4 days. It was due to about 200 complaints of hacking in the span of an hour. Those of you who know me respectibly, know I dont hack. I finally got my account back today, being on hte phone with microsoft for the past 7 hours yesterday explaining. anyways if you want to know what happend get meon msn boxer4life03@hotmail.com Ill have xfire today but add me to that thanks jags. It is why I wasnt online for the tourney.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: was banned

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Well due to the lack of guys showing up for there matches & the lack of registered user that had enter into the tourney we must postpone this event.. FOr now. :?

I guess maybe $100 bucks in cash was'nt enough.. All good.. for i will always remember the guys that came threw & supported hte good cause of this tourney.. & that was just to simply get all those great Pc gow players together.. ITs not over..

GOW TOURNEY WILL RETURN WILL BIGGER PRIZES :twisted:

Return to “Gears of War”