GOW TOURNEY SIGN UPS & VOTING

Everything G.O.W.

Tourney is Best out of 3 Games? "How many rounds you think should be in each game"?

14%
36%
50%

Total votes: 14
aNGRabr
Forum N00b

Post by aNGRabr »

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore wrote:
aNGRabr wrote:humm very interesting, is already released the inscriptions pro tournament? if so my double is

aNGRabr
LINHAbr

ps: I prefer double 10rounds each match

Cool.. hey.. have Linhabr registed yet?? tell him to post::

Jago :)
ok jago.......therefore more my friend will be confirming the presence in the tournament.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

i haven't played gears on pc, but unless it is significantly different than most games out there, the host does not actually have a zero ping. since most games require that a server be created and run on the host machine (whether you realize the server app is running or not) there is a level of latency created between the client and the server. granted it is lower than people remotely connecting; but it is still there.

does gears allow the host to play on the server or is it still connecting through the client?
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.
KODKiLLeRv2
Forum N00b

Post by KODKiLLeRv2 »

eXg. supercat1 wrote:i haven't played gears on pc, but unless it is significantly different than most games out there, the host does not actually have a zero ping. since most games require that a server be created and run on the host machine (whether you realize the server app is running or not) there is a level of latency created between the client and the server. granted it is lower than people remotely connecting; but it is still there.

does gears allow the host to play on the server or is it still connecting through the client?
Gears pc doesn't have dedicated servers. So someone has to host and whoever hosts has the 0 ping.
linhabr
Forum N00b

Post by linhabr »

aNGRabr wrote:
aNGRabr wrote:humm very interesting, is already released the inscriptions pro tournament? if so my double is

aNGRabr
LINHAbr

ok jago.......therefore more my friend will be confirming the presence in the tournament.

good night staff, I am confirming my presence together with the ANGRAbr player in the tournament.

LINHAbr
aNGRabr
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

linhabr wrote:
aNGRabr wrote:

aNGRabr
LINHAbr

good night staff, I am confirming my presence together with the ANGRAbr player in the tournament.

LINHAbr
aNGRabr
SWEET BRO: HEY WELCOME TO THE FORUMS BRO: In the mean time feel free to browse the other areas of the forums where you will find topics on just about everything: Thread, chat & comment at your own will..
Holy Joe
Forum N00b

Post by Holy Joe »

Hey Jago, Holy Joe here. I'm in man, depending on the time the tournament is. I have a partner so no problems there. Keep me posted on the info, and hit me up if you have Xfire- holyjoe771

Oh, and my Live account name is "Holy J0e" (zero for the second O) and my friend's is "Cyanide7730" Anyone can friend me if you want to play some gears.
Last edited by Holy Joe on Fri May 30, 2008 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Holy Joe wrote:Hey Jago, Holy Joe here. I'm in man, depending on the time the tournament is. I have a partner so no problems there. Keep me posted on the info, and hit me up if you have Xfire- holyjoe771
Got ya buddy... I'll throw you in the free agents list untill your partner is able to register & post: check out the forums bro.. we got a subject on just about anything..

JAgo :)
Cyanide7730
Forum N00b

Post by Cyanide7730 »

howdy.
i'm in with Holy Joe.
live account: cyanide7730@hotmail.com
xfire: cyanide73
thanks
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Cyanide7730 wrote:howdy.
i'm in with Holy Joe.
live account: cyanide7730@hotmail.com
xfire: cyanide73
thanks

SWEET... GOT YA: i have updated the brackets inside the "players ready to play" thread.. You guys are team 3 since you registerd 3rd"

Welcome to the forums bro
HoLLoWbr
Forum N00b

Post by HoLLoWbr »

I'm here to confirm my presence

HoLLoWbr
and
AcE Br

And about the rounds, I'm ok with anything... but I would rather have the bleed-out time set to 5 seconds if you don't mind.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

HoLLoWbr wrote:I'm here to confirm my presence

HoLLoWbr
and
AcE Br

And about the rounds, I'm ok with anything... but I would rather have the bleed-out time set to 5 seconds if you don't mind.
ok got ya: you guys are the 4th team but i will need Ace Br to register & confirm here:

thanks guys
AcE Br
Forum N00b

Post by AcE Br »

HoLLoWbr wrote:I'm here to confirm my presence

HoLLoWbr
and
AcE Br

ok
Im here to confirm my presence with HoLLoWbr on the tournament...so it will be
HoLLoWbr
and
AcE Br

thanks
DisarrangedKing
Forum N00b

Post by DisarrangedKing »

Alright i'm in. I will try and get RoC)SirDuke to sign up also. :x

Disarrangedking w/ Roc)SirDuke
Insanedeath44
Forum N00b

I'm In

Post by Insanedeath44 »

Im in. i would love to be on the tourney
U Can Run. But U Cant Hide
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: I'm In

Sweet: u guys are in: i will put you in the free agents list until u are able to hook up with a partner:

Return to “Gears of War”