GOW TOURNEY SIGN UPS & VOTING

Everything G.O.W.

Tourney is Best out of 3 Games? "How many rounds you think should be in each game"?

14%
36%
50%

Total votes: 14
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: I'm In

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

DisarrangedKing & Sirduke you guys are now on the bracket.. sorry for the delay
SillyUnreal
Forum N00b

Replacing Sirduke

Post by SillyUnreal »

i will be replacing Sirduke and will be dissaranged Partner for the tournament, also what time does the tournament start on Sunday?

Anything past 6:00PM Eastern is cool with me

yea it starts on Sunday but i've been thinking of pushing it back for a week because there was alot of guys that had issues with registering.. You see there 2 forums at the exg clan.. The main site & the forum site.. ppl are registering on the main site which isnt the forums site.. So exg Pun's setting put a Tournament link on the front page that will lead everyone to the correct registering & Gow forum area.
DisarrangedKing
Forum N00b

Post by DisarrangedKing »

I'd be okay with it being pushed back a week. ;d
RedXPS
Forum N00b

Post by RedXPS »

Hey Jago. Roc SirDuke and myself are playing as a team in the tourney. RedXPS
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

RedXPS wrote:Hey Jago. Roc SirDuke and myself are playing as a team in the tourney. RedXPS
cool.. ok guys.. i'll add you to the bracket.. Tell everyone you know to enter because we need to fill the entire bracket ..
hitman47
Forum N00b

signing up for the tourney

Post by hitman47 »

hey jago thanks for inviting me to take part in the tourney. I'm in dude. But at this moment I don't know for sure if I'll have a partener or not. I talked with some friends but I didn't recive any answer yet. I'll tell you as soon as posible. see ya. btw my gamertag is "hitman47s"
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: signing up for the tourney

hitman47 wrote:hey jago thanks for inviting me to take part in the tourney. I'm in dude. But at this moment I don't know for sure if I'll have a partener or not. I talked with some friends but I didn't recive any answer yet. I'll tell you as soon as posible. see ya. btw my gamertag is "hitman47s"

cool man.. i'll throw you in the free agents list until then:

Welcome to the forums bro :P
Juanma217
Forum N00b

Post by Juanma217 »

Hi Jago you sent me the message to join in the tournament, now im in, waiting for updates and instructions,sorry if my english its not good i dont know it very well.
Insanedeath44
Forum N00b

Hello guys

Post by Insanedeath44 »

Hey I was woundering if Me InsaneDeath44 and HitMan47s could join the tournament ? we will be playing as a team . so whau guys say ?
U Can Run. But U Cant Hide
hitman47s
Forum N00b

hitman47s & insanedeath44

Post by hitman47s »

hey jago I"ll play in the team with the insanedeath44.
so "hitman47s"
and "insanedeath44"
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Juanma217 wrote:Hi Jago you sent me the message to join in the tournament, now im in, waiting for updates and instructions,sorry if my english its not good i dont know it very well.

Juanma i got you.. Putting you in the free agents list now: which is a group of guys looking for partners.

Hitman & insane OF COURSE YOU GUYS CAN BE ON TEAMS.. why not?

Just add'ed you guys to the Brackets.. check it out.. :arrow: http://www.exg-clan.com/newforum/viewto ... 9371#79371
echorec
Forum N00b

I"m in

Post by echorec »

Hey Jago, I'm in
MonkeyRoach
Forum N00b

ok

Post by MonkeyRoach »

Ok buddy iam in!
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: ok

MonkeyRoach wrote:Ok buddy iam in!
Monkey & echorec.. got ya.. putting you in the free agents list now: check with those guys by posting in that thread about partnering up wit ya..
Sandcloaked
Forum N00b

Post by Sandcloaked »

I am in, I am Sandcloaked in live and my probable Partner is Godofkhorn.
Hope to play well in the Tourney!

Return to “Gears of War”