GOW TOURNEY SIGN UPS & VOTING

Everything G.O.W.

Tourney is Best out of 3 Games? "How many rounds you think should be in each game"?

14%
36%
50%

Total votes: 14
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

GOW TOURNEY SIGN UPS & VOTING

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

*NOTE* to view all the eXg forums just click forum index top left corner were you can check out user bio's Pc mods, General info & other games:
Or just click here :arrow: http://www.exg-clan.com/newforum/

Tournament Begins: Jun 22nd *RULES ARE BELOW: $100 will be awarded to the Winning team: Cost you nothing to enter!!!

You must be registered on the EXG forums FIRST, before you can post. Please register here:
http://www.exg-clan.com/newforum/profil ... e=register

:twisted: 1st place PRIZE:: 1st place team will recieve $100 dollors to split & can either recieve it paypal or by mail money order:

8) 2nd place PRIZE: Each member on the team will recieve a 1 month gold membership for live:

::GEARS OF WAR GRAND SLAM TOURNEY::

**RULES** RULES**RULES**

:arrow: 2 on 2 Execution Match only
:arrow: 5 Second Bleed out time:
:arrow: :arrow: Tourney is Best to 3 games: Each Game will consist of 10 rounds to win: 1st team to host will be decided by Jago's flip of coin, 2nd team hosts the 2nd game> then 1st team host the 3rd if necessary:
:arrow: Hosting team may also host at whatever map of there choice
:arrow: LOSE BEST TO 3 games:: GO HOME, suffer elimination
:arrow: 100% free to enter
:arrow: FREE AGENTS Aka PPL with no partner read below

:arrow: If you dont have a partner.. its ok.. Register & then post that your in with no partner inside the tourney sign up thread. Note that if your a free agent its expected to be alot of free agents with no partners like you that you'll be able to hook up with futher down the road:

ALSO post in the say hi thread " just who are you anyways?? let us know :wink:

Any other details will be added as the Tourney Kicks off Jun 22nd 8)
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:05 am, edited 28 times in total.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

hmm ... this may just convince me to buy the game. i haven't played the 360 version in so long, it would be nice to see how it runs on my rig. :D
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.
AustraliaFou4
Forum N00b

Post by AustraliaFou4 »

yea im definitely in bro
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

jago you know i have gears....just need some help wit it :cry:
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. HollowPo1nt wrote:jago you know i have gears....just need some help wit it :cry:
Sup BOI!.. Man am telling you. What u should do is GO threw single player. "its short" & you'll learn all the ropes when you finish it:" come on " single players as short a Resident evil game:

GOW RULES
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

well i still got my account bro seems ill be usin it :shock: :D :wink:
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I have it for the PC, don't have it installed yet. Soon. :)

PuN
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

the PuN man comith......
I_P4r4dox_I
Forum N00b

I P4r4dox I signing up

Post by I_P4r4dox_I »

jags you know me, its paradox I am a free agent right now. Virtually considered the best sniper in all of gears of war PC anyone can challenge me on that statement. So yeah message me via email if you want to be my partner.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: I P4r4dox I signing up

I_P4r4dox_I wrote:jags you know me, its paradox I am a free agent right now. Virtually considered the best sniper in all of gears of war PC anyone can challenge me on that statement. So yeah message me via email if you want to be my partner.
Yo whats up man.. glad you came by: hey am gonna have the free agents list up in a dew days so stay tuned. & by the way DOX tell all the other to get there ass'es here & post!.. Scared or something: I offer something special for guys to showcase there skill, Send there 4-5 messages on live & still a no show. Show hit some of the guys up on live for me bro. Tell them to get there butts here!..

Thanks man
aNGRabr
Forum N00b

Post by aNGRabr »

humm very interesting, is already released the inscriptions pro tournament? if so my double is

aNGRabr
LINHAbr

ps: I prefer double 10rounds each match
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

aNGRabr wrote:humm very interesting, is already released the inscriptions pro tournament? if so my double is

aNGRabr
LINHAbr

ps: I prefer double 10rounds each match

Cool.. hey.. have Linhabr registed yet?? tell him to post::

Jago :)
KODKiLLeRv2
Forum N00b

Post by KODKiLLeRv2 »

Seeing as it is only 2v2, Why not have like referees or something hosting the games? Because we all know hosting team has the advantage. I wouldnt mind being host and just getting killed by what ever team I am on to spectate. That sounds fair to me.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

akskiller wrote:Seeing as it is only 2v2, Why not have like referees or something hosting the games? Because we all know hosting team has the advantage. I wouldnt mind being host and just getting killed by what ever team I am on to spectate. That sounds fair to me.
Great: Lets keep the question coming about the game type:

MY TEAM MATE LIVES IN CANADA: I_P4r4dox_I. So when its our time to host what advantage do i have living in Cincinnati: So you see its best for one Team to host 1st game then 2 team host 2nd then 1st team host the next: & on & on:

So you see Akskiller there is no advantage. say killer if your team mate lives in Mexico? :lol: no serious'ly.. thats not gonna benefit u that much your team hosting & living 500 some odd miles away: & thats the case with this tourney, NO ONE LIVES BY ONE ANOTHER NOT EVEN TEAMATES. After your team mate host then the other team host: After that its the 3rd game...Your teams time to host again which means your up, Akskiller's time to host.. Then what advantage ur Mexican teamate got??? none..: & JAGO HOSTING ALL THE GAMES ISNT A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE WHAT IF SOMEONE LIVES CLOSE TO ME:

Anymore question: please post them & thanks
KODKiLLeRv2
Forum N00b

Post by KODKiLLeRv2 »

I see but I still think that everyone should have some kind of ping instead of one person having zero. Just my thought.

Return to “Gears of War”