Nightmare Strafes

Doom3, Doom4, ROE, LMS, EMZ

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

I meant without anything drawn at all. Type "ui_showgun 0" in the console and try it out. Type "ui_showgun 1" to change it back.

Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

Nah, that made it harder. I've come to the conclusion from trying it both ways I kinda use the blade as a guide to keep me going in the correct path.
Grinder {IFZ}
Forum Bot

Post by Grinder {IFZ} »

Does the weapon your holding affect the physics ? heavy chainsaw give you more pendulim mass against no weight for fists ?.il be honest and admit i cant get past 3/4 of the way :(. and the vid doesnt help cause its in slow motion.so its hard the judge the timeings .though u do make it look easy Crush :).
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

Yeah, the physics of your player are probably affected by large weapons like the chainsaw and rocket launcher, but I've practiced enough that those are the comfortable weapons for me to use. I practiced with the rocket launcher for about an hour yesterday and I actually got it 10 times in a row (chainsaw was only 6). When I tried to use my fists, I could still do it, but I had a harder time focusing on it. I dunno. Maybe the rockets and chainsaw just have some weird effect on me. :shock:
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Short of you actually showing me how you are trying to strafe it or making a video and showing me its hard to help. Maybee Ill catch ya in the server somtime if I take a break from the Lounge.

Grinder {IFZ}
Forum Bot

Post by Grinder {IFZ} »

how do u get out of the glass corridor whithout killin ur self ?.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

You dont :lol: Only way your getting to walk around with the rocket launcher is if you pass all the rocket jumps.

Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

I'm charitable... find a server with me and refrag, and i'll get you a rocket launcher if you want it. Only rule is you don't camp the wall glitch and shoot me with it. :D
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Haha you guys and the wall glitch hehe. Hmmmzzz eXg. Lounge will have to go through more testing....

Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

Don't try too hard Crush... I know you probably didn't mean for that wall thing to happen, but it's fun as hell to blow people away from safety. :D
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

cd\ Contro wrote:Don't try too hard Crush...

Your crazy, I always try too hard. Best way to go hehe...

Return to “Doom3, Doom4”