Doom Legacy!!!!

Doom3, Doom4, ROE, LMS, EMZ

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

wrath of god wrote:Ok - Crush and I played this tonight and just had a blast. We can hold up to 32 players on a server. We need more peeps to really kick it up a notch. Its time to give props to the game that really started it all. Because the game has to be hosted on somones comp - it would be nice to setup a time and date for a huge game.

Indeed Mr. Wog. I had a great time too. But def need more people to blow up with my rockets and shottie hehe. I can maybee see this even leading into some duke nukem possibly. So, anybody that is feeling up to it etc. If We have enough people that want to do this (its all free) I could take the time to make a tutorial. But as of right now im not going to becuase of the lack of interest from everybody else. I know most of the younger ones might not be able to appriciate Doom which basically started it all. Yeah the graphics might not be the best but they are sweet with this mod. I think its time we pay our respects... Party on Wayne.....Party On Garth...

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Once I get the "main" rig up 100%, I may be able to help with that.

WOW, 32 is the limit, any ideas on how much per client data up stream we're talking about ??

We're not worthy, we're not worthy..................Party On

PuN
eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

will do this tonight! :D
Grinder {IFZ}
Forum Bot

Post by Grinder {IFZ} »

im in .
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Strach this post..opps :oops:
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Awesome... i never had a version where i didnt have to load it in Dos..)its been years for me in other words.. i wanna play! Can you play it online? :P
wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

Sure can jago. One comp host and the others join. Crush and I played this way last night. It was lag free and a ton of fun. Its really odd to play this game and use a mouse tho. Its gonna take a bit of adjustment. But for any old school doom player - this is a must.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

wrath of god wrote:Sure can jago. One comp host and the others join. Crush and I played this way last night. It was lag free and a ton of fun. Its really odd to play this game and use a mouse tho. Its gonna take a bit of adjustment. But for any old school doom player - this is a must.

Yeah there were times where I was laughing so freaking hard. Expecially when I was getting those spawn kills on that last map. HOHEOHEOHEOHEOHEOHEOHEO!

Ok, I guess im going to have to write a tutorial. Then Ill have to see about getting a server going.....

KillSwitch
Forum Groupie

Post by KillSwitch »

kool i've never played the first doom game i've seen my bro play the second one when i was little but he didnt let me have a go... :cry:

i'll download it as soon as i get back from vacation :P

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Maybe after I straighten out Pun1shment 2.0, and 3.0, I could work on that.

Most def. pwns. Thanks again, for the heads up.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Ok ok ok ok ok guys. I know allot of you, I mean allot meaning 100 percent of you would have fun with this. I assume that most are too lazy to actually try to make this work. I will make a simple tutorial and throw it up here. Stay tuned...

Sweet pun, you gotta join me and wog when you get a chance, its just wayyy too damn fun.

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Ok, installation tutorial with pics. Any questions let me know. Wog, hit me up for more mp games tonight if you are feeling frisky hehe...

http://www.exg-clan.com/newforum/viewto ... 5622#25622

wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

Oh sorry Duke. I didnt see this til it was late. I would have been happy to go in and have you frag the hell out of me lol
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Il check it out tonight, Is it multiplayer? If so lets have a big game tonight???
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

i pumped up the trilinar :P
made it awsome looking, I dont liek how fast it is, when i played it years ago at my uncles it seemed much slower, so i set it to always walk.
:P
i think i spent an hour tweaking vid settings...
we shoudl have a tourne or something lolz

Return to “Doom3, Doom4”