50 Calibre 1v1 Doom 3 Tourney Brackets

Doom3, Doom4, ROE, LMS, EMZ

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

Mogwai {KAN}
Forum Bot

Post by Mogwai {KAN} »

I see you already advanced eQuals...we didn't play our match..but it's ok...sorry..I just been so busy..it's exam week...so I had a 30 page paper due...a 10 page paper due...and a take home exam which took me 10 hours...also..I work two jobs....and have to take my grandparents places because they don't drive....sorry.....just sucks..so busy..anyway..good luck eQuals...and the rest of ya.

-The Mog- :o

P.S. I probably would of lost anyway...although..I am available all day friday...so if he could get back to me at my e-mail address

Acid145519@aol.com

that would be good...I am available all day friday..so hopefully I can play...sorry taking so long...very busy.
:D
ImageImage
mick
Forum Visitor

Post by mick »

conundrum_ wrote:
eXg. focus wrote:
eXg. Phenom wrote:
eXg. focus wrote:who is Mick?
i was wondering the same thing.
if it's someone that can hang with Matt then it's gotta be an alias. unlikely a no-name would show up and knock him out of the running.
It's acidick. (ex- eXg./D3K)

He's pretty good, but I think it's more that I've been playing badly this past week.
Yeah.

Also I didn't realize you were Matt until after we played our match...haha. You've improved tons since I last played even if you think you were playing bad. :D
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

ahhhhh old acidic...hows it going? i can tell your still rusty, wanna get some games in sometime? let me know
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

mick wrote:
conundrum_ wrote:
eXg. focus wrote:
eXg. Phenom wrote:
eXg. focus wrote:who is Mick?
i was wondering the same thing.
if it's someone that can hang with Matt then it's gotta be an alias. unlikely a no-name would show up and knock him out of the running.
It's acidick. (ex- eXg./D3K)

He's pretty good, but I think it's more that I've been playing badly this past week.
Yeah.

Also I didn't realize you were Matt until after we played our match...haha. You've improved tons since I last played even if you think you were playing bad. :D
lol thanks man. You missed me in my prime still though! :P
ggs either way! :)

Return to “Doom3, Doom4”